Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, im seriously looking into the emu.

ive got a jdm na-t supra with the ecu connector having pins added to allow it to run wasted spark on an aristo ecu. i just need to confirm a few things with the plug and play kit.

that i am able to keep all the climate control working as factory

the emu will run yaris coils wasted spark and sequential

any iat sensor can be used

a normal gm ethanol sensor can be used

thanks

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
You can run TT supra coils directly into the EMU, No igniter needed.

Climate control is not controlled by the stock ECU.

you can run any IAT sensor.

Yes on the GM ethanol sensor.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah sweet, maybe i should have said the aircon amplifier as it runs into the ecu and from the ecu to the hvac unit, or something like that but i remember the ecu is involved. id assume all this is covered by the plug and play bit but i just want to make sure

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ive just emailed the Australian supplier and they've told me the pnp 2jzgte is no longer available as they cant get the connectors anymore? in the US site they are still available though?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ah, im not sure why they told me "unfortunately i dont know when or even if the inter connector will be available again since the manufacturers are no longer able to obtain the connector plugs" then. can i just order them though the US site?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aus distributor wrote "no sorry each country has their own completely seperate dealers etc, but you may be able to buy one directly from them?"

would really like to know if i am acctually able to buy one and have it delivered to Australia before i commit to this

1 - 9 of 9 Posts