Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey ive done what i thought i wasnt going to do for my swap. I painted the engine bay. Took like 7 hours or soo total. I sanded the whole bay and cleaned it. Taped up EVERYTHING. 2 coats of primer, and 2 coats of the topcoat. I used dupli-color high heat engine enamel in spray cans...3 bucks at any local auto parts shop :D . Any comments and flaming is welcome :p

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
It looks good man, but shit trade some ghetto person those wheels for $500 cash, get some MK4 wheels, and scrap the viper stripe while your at it!

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
NegativeGeForce said:
im getting rid of the wheels and getting a paintjob later on...right now i can ride like a ghetto thug YUH YAH!!!:cool:
Man I wouldn't even drive that LOL. I'd be begging people for saw blades!

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You wouldnt beleaive how many people think this car is "cool". Girls love this dam thing :D. My friend said he likes it cuz its soo flashy. I think its horrible. When i first saw this car i felt very...very sad to see it that way

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
NegativeGeForce said:
You wouldnt beleaive how many people think this car is "cool". Girls love this dam thing :D
Yeah, but a girl digging that car has to tell you something about them :).

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
have any better quality pics man? looks good so far, aight peace

·
Livin the Supra Lifestyle
2,023 Posts
looks like shit!!!!!!!:D

hope that paint stays on. i used that paint and my valve covers are already faded and paint chipped off very fast.:(

·
Eclectic
1,139 Posts
much better than before. like waynis said, hope it lasts. but hey that's what touch up paint is for :p.

and i swear those are the same rims as bubb rubb wooo

·
I live in a giant bucket.
1,237 Posts
dude somebody should give you an award for buying the second most ghetto supra ever and de-ghettoifying it! I'm proud!

·
Tampa Bay Supras
707 Posts
where are you in Tampa ? Maybe I can bring my camera if you want some high quality before and after pics... I hope you chage the look completely though..... and get 2 wipers, LOL just messing with ya

·
Livin the Supra Lifestyle
2,023 Posts
hey he bought it cuase he saw past the ghetto bling bling and the dumbass european wiper install and peice of shit racing stripe and the banana color and saw the true beauty of the supra. he saw the sexy lines and the feeling u get when your pants get tight the first time you drive her. what he saw my friends was what makes life worth living what he didnt know is he will be changed forever. its a marriage if u will. a very possessive one. but treat her right and she will reap many benifets:D

:beer:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts