Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are 4 months old, but I havn't changed much...
Finally got the engine, bodywork, and suspension totally re-done, and corrected every mistake made during the initial conversion.......Only a 2-yr project.... :ugh2:
Anyway, making 610 hp @ 20psi on pump 93, PTE67/81, 272/264 cams, AEM, outside temp 99 degrees, 94% humidity...... :)

Thanks Alamo Motorsports!! :bigthumb:

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
clean setup. very nice man, i like it

·
A right, not a privilege
3,421 Posts
Beautiful.

·
Registered
227 Posts
wow that is so sick, WOW nicley done.

·
Wholesome creamy goodness
656 Posts
Very nicely done! Who made the custom shroud?

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
BOOST ALMIGHTY said:
Who made that Custom Shroud for you? It looks awesome.
Im curious as well...who made it...do tell! I am in Texas as well, and would LOVE to have one made for me, if possible.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
7,333 Posts
Can you give me some details and good pictures of the boxes on the left and right? Assumably battery box and air intake box?

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
brian94ht said:
Just curious, what happens to that hardpipe with wiggins clamps between the motor and the radiator when the engine twists under torque?
Wiggins clamps have a small tolerance of movement. Never seen a drop of water or steam out of that one. :)
The clamp on the INTAKE side however---- had to be realigned a couple of times, (and replaced once $$$) due to the original install being misaligned.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Troux said:
Can you give me some details and good pictures of the boxes on the left and right? Assumably battery box and air intake box?
One on the left is the intake cold air box. The one on the right holds the fuse-relay box and misc. electronics. The batteries (twin Genesis 680 amp) are mounted in the rear seat cushion locations, under the rear seat delete panels.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts