Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting a code of 24 47 51 with the TRAC light.
My second turbo will not engage b/c the ABS system is not on. All the wires are pluged up.

When you turn your key, you should hear your ABS motor start up right? I dont hear anything.

I'm getting the trac and ! light on and it will not turn off.

And I don't see engine code 47 in the repair manual. Any idea?? Please HELP.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm getting the codes by reading how many times the TRAC light flashes. Not how many times the check engine light flash. any ideas?

·
Registered
285 Posts
NooBSupra said:
I'm getting the codes by reading how many times the TRAC light flashes. Not how many times the check engine light flash. any ideas?
Your trac light flashes? That's not supposed to happen...try getting them from the check engine light, that's how it's designed to read out for you.

·
Registered
278 Posts
u2ez said:
Your trac light flashes? That's not supposed to happen...try getting them from the check engine light, that's how it's designed to read out for you.
trac light flashes is different from the check engine light
when TRAc light flashes, this means traction control is reading problem

Here is the TRAC error code flash according to Toyota DTC

Code 24 = Open or short in sub-throttle actuator circuit.
Code 47 = Sub-throttle position sensor circuit malfunction.
Code 51 = Engine and ECT system malfunction. If a malfunction is detected, TRAC OFF indicator light is on

You must have done something to the throttle body.. good luck sorting it out

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for your help Supra8388!! I took the throttle body apart and sent it off to get polish. I had trouble positioning the TPS on the throttle body. Now my trac light is still on and the ! indicator light. B/c of it, I think its the reason why my second turbo will not kick in. Someone told me its a safety feature.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts