Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, do any of you guys have an engine hoist I can borrow around Irvine area (or within 20 miles or so.) I need to get my engine out of my DSM thats been parked in the garage for a few months. Time to get the supra in there :) !!!

I'll pay a rental fee or something and give you a deposit. Let me know the help would be greatly appreciated. I need it probably by sunday. I will come and pick it up as well.

Thanx In advance

B

·
0 Posts
ive got one. if your willing to come get it in san diego. let me know.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
Bodom said:
Hey, do any of you guys have an engine hoist I can borrow around Irvine area (or within 20 miles or so.) I need to get my engine out of my DSM thats been parked in the garage for a few months. Time to get the supra in there :) !!!

I'll pay a rental fee or something and give you a deposit. Let me know the help would be greatly appreciated. I need it probably by sunday. I will come and pick it up as well.

Thanx In advance
I have one sitting on the side of my house. It's not actually mine, so I'd have to ask the owner if he'd mind... I'm not using it anytime soon. I'll ask that person.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, Boostinhard:

Where in SD are you located?

I think it might be a little far, hopefully I can find one a little closer, but if all fails, I might come down there to get it.

Thanx for the help
Victor

·
Champagne Papi
5,695 Posts
Why don't you buy one? Not trying to be an asshole.. but there only about a bill? and I mean it's definately worth buying one..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts