Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my engine light comes on once in a while when driving and when i check codes it gives me a code 32 i think the knock sensor code but the when i turn the car off and start her up again the engine light is no more plus it does not effect the performance in any way so just wondering do i need to replace my knock sensors or is it a wiring issue if it is the sensors i know there is 2 of them but i dont know where?

any advice guys

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
code 32 is the HAC sensor. just do a quick search and you will find some things on it.

·
slowly giving up...
1,069 Posts
code 52 is the KS code. if your KS(s) are acting up, or more likely the wiring, then your car will not perform up to spec.

-shaeff

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it only lights up once in awhile and if it is the wiring how would i go around fixing this problem?

Thanks.

·
Registered
115 Posts
i had the same problem. does your turbo choke? or struggles while driving like not enough air is getting through? i found out my negative bolt on my battery wasnt tight enough. tighten it up and supra running great. check it out.

·
Registered
101 Posts
my check light goes on and off too,checked and code 52 also came out(knock sensors)but does not affect performance of my car in any way,should i repace em as this might lead to serious problems down road? ty

1 - 8 of 8 Posts