Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got it done in two grueling days, anyways, got a extra 7mgte if anyone wants it, only reason its not posted in the for sale section is it's free, got 2,500 miles on rebuilt head, ran when i pulled it... anyone interested pm me. I also have a *wrecked* 89' body with leather interior i'm probably giving away too..

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
how much would shipping be to 07104????

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Sorry guys, no shipping; too much of a hassle, that's the reason i just wanna get rid of it... the only things the motor doesn't have are the following: engine mounts, and a few hoses, oil pressure sending unit; that's pretty much all it's missing, like i said the head has about 2,500 miles, the bottom end has about 150,000; had a hks head gasket put in when the head got rebuilt. Motor has an oil leak, but it does run like i said, but what else can you expect for free? as for the body, it's got 205,000 miles on it, targa is in great shape, got all the stock wheels on it subract 2 tires. So whoever wants to get this stuff, basically, come and get it... I live in San Antonio, TX btw.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
any monday, wednesday, or friday... look i'm having this up for a week, otherwise it's goin to salvage... lemme know.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, i do have a clear title.

·
SP74HO
1,143 Posts
i want it, and the body! I can pick up on friday or this weekend! Call me at 361-655-5436.I really need the block BAD!!!!!!

I am only 1.5 hr drive from you.

David zamora

·
Hardcore Night Warrior
2,523 Posts
You're available Friday? I will be there FRIDAY!! Damn, I have no mobile phone with me, and I'm never at the house.
EMAIL ME!!!! [email protected] with number, address, directions, number to reach you at, I willl be there Friday 100%, just tell me when and where!!

·
Hardcore Night Warrior
2,523 Posts
So much for that :( I call dibs if deal falls through though! :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
doesn't matter, mustang got it, although it's tan... hey mustang i'm gonna have to sell the clutch and flywheel though, $200 Rps stage 3 clutch, & aluminum flywheel together only; sorry for the change of plans but i owe someone money, but the 1-piece is urs..

·
SP74HO
1,143 Posts
10secSupra said:
doesn't matter, mustang got it, although it's tan... hey mustang i'm gonna have to sell the clutch and flywheel though, $200 Rps stage 3 clutch, & aluminum flywheel together only; sorry for the change of plans but i owe someone money, but the 1-piece is urs..

Pics of the clutch and flywheel..... [email protected]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts