Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
If you haven't heard this yet....

The outlook for Sunday (5/1) looks like a stellar day for racing and breaking records (65 degrees) at Raceway Park.

The Sunday schedule will continued as planned. Gates will open an hour early--to accommodate the influx of racecars and show cars in the morning. Muffled Time Trials and ET Time Trials will start at 9am; muffled and un-muffled time trials will begin at 10am. There will be one round of pro qualifying at 1030am sharp and first round of the 16 car classes at 12 noon. Eliminations will continue at 2pm. Bikini contest at 2pm.

For updates or any questions please call Raceway Park at 732-446-7800

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Me and three other Supra guys are going tomorrow.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Im going also without the supra. Bringing the red evo(no wing)so if you see me say whats up.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
tripp 97tt said:
Im going also without the supra. Bringing the red evo(no wing)so if you see me say whats up.
ill be in my white gs400

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
PsyKotiC RydeR said:
What time does it start and what time does it end?
Starts 7am sharp and goes into the night I believe since they have to pack everyting in one night since it rained sat.
Too bad I am not going to recognize fellow Supra owners since most of us are not bringing them, well just have to wait till the big northeast meet on june 11th.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
MANI009 said:
Starts 7am sharp and goes into the night I believe since they have to pack everyting in one night since it rained sat.
Too bad I am not going to recognize fellow Supra owners since most of us are not bringing them, well just have to wait till the big northeast meet on june 11th.
it OPENS 7am...but time trials dont start till 9am....

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
im goin.....but without my supras.....imma be lounging in a avalon..with heated seats n shyt........ :)

·
10,459 Posts
DIRECTIONS :

TRAVELING SOUTH:
Take the New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 9, follow the signs to Route 18 South. Go six miles to the Englishtown exit. Take Route 527 South five miles. Make a left onto Pension Road (Raceway Park billboard on left). Go 1/4 mile, track entrance on the left.

ALTERNATE ROUTE TRAVELING SOUTH:
Garden State Parkway South to Exit 123 to Route 9 South. Travel Route 9 South for 10 miles to Texas Road. Turn Right onto Texas Road. Go three miles to the traffic light. Make a left onto Route 527 South. Go one mile making a left onto Pension Road. (Raceway Park billboard on left) Go 1/4 mile, track entrance is on the left.

ANOTHER ALTERNATE ROUTE TRAVELING SOUTH:
Use Exit 8A of the New Jersey Turnpike. Follow the signs for 32 east (Jamesburg-Monroe). Follow Route 612 East to Route 522 East for 2.5 miles. Make a left onto Mounts Mills Road (sign on right reads Hoffman Station) Stay on Mounts Mills Road for 2.5 miles. Make a left onto Old Bridge-Englishtown Road. Go 4/10 mile to Raceway Park's new major event entrance.

TRAVELING NORTH:
New Jersey Turnpike North to Exit 8 to Route 33 East. Go eight miles to the Englishtown Exit. Take Route 527 North. Go through Englishtown. At the Exxon gas station make a right onto Gordons Corner Road. Go 1/4 mile, make a left onto Pension Road. Go two miles, track entrance is on the right.

JERSEY SHORE AREA:
Route 35 North to Route 34 North to Route 18 North to the Tennent Road exit (Route 520). Stay to the right, go through the light. Make a right onto Union Hill Road. Go approximately six miles to the stop sign. Make a right onto Pension Road. Go one mile, track entrance on the right.

ALTERNATE ROUTE TRAVELING NORTH:
Garden State Parkway North to Exit 105 to Route 18 North to Tennett Road exit (Route 520). Stay to the right, go through the light. Make a right onto Union Hill Road, go approximately six miles to the stop sign. Make a right onto Pension Road. go one mile track entrance on right.

ANOTHER ALTERNATE ROUTE TRAVELING NORTH:
Use Exit 8 of the New Jersey Turnpike. Go east on Route 33 for 4 miles to the Jamesburg-Perrineville jughandle (follow sign for Jamesburg). Go 1 mile to Federal Road to Mounts Mills Road. Make a right onto Mounts Mills Road. Then make a left onto Old Bridge-Englishtown Road. Go 4/10 mile to Raceway Park's new major event entrance.

TAPPANZEE BRIDGE/NEW YORK THRUWAY:
I-87 to Exit 14A to Garden State Parkway South to Exit 123 to Route 9 South to Texas Road. Go three miles to traffic light. Make a left onto Route 527 South. Go one mile, make a left onto Pension Road. (Raceway Park's billboard on left) Go 1/4 mile, track entrance on left.

VERRAZANO BRIDGE:
Staten Island Expressway (I-278) to 440 South (West Shore Highway) to Outer Bridge to Garden State Parkway South to Exit 123 to Route 9 South for 10 miles to Texas Road. Go three miles to traffic light. Make left onto Route 527 South. Go one mile, make left onto Pension Road. (Raceway Park's billboard on left) Go 1/4 mile, track entrance on left.

NEW YORK CITY VIA LINCOLN TUNNEL/HOLLAND TUNNEL/GEORGE WASHINGTON BRIDGE:
New Jersey Turnpike South to Exit 9 to Route 18 South. Go six miles to the Englishtown exit. Take Route 527 south for five miles. Make a left onto Pension Road (Raceway Park's billboard is on the left). Go 1/4 mile, track entrance on left. OR New Jersey Turnpike South to Exit 11 to Garden State Parkway South to exit 123 to Route 9 South for 10 miles to Texas Road. Go three miles to the traffic light, make a left onto Route 527 South. Go one mile, make a left onto Pension Road (Raceway Park's billboard on left). Go 1/4 mile, track entrance on the left.

·
Registered
258 Posts
So how was it, when i woke up it looked shitty so i went back to bed. Was their much of a turnout.

·
10,459 Posts
I was there and met some members from othere forums like clublexus.com, rx7.com (funny they knew me off hand )and we had a great time also met up with rocked (great guy in person) and i bumped into xtream motosports guys carl sr and jr.
Sadly i left at 430pm when the action was getting good :) bullish,MSP and some GS300 team and nsx team where kicks major ass some of the cars where just too funny.
well ill post a nice pic i think you all will like ..sad thing i didnt see one supra go down the track :(

and there where some ugly MKIV supras there too (3 total out of say 6) calling them ugly is putting it nicely too.

and i noticed mabe 4-5 mkIII

well pic will be uplater .

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
How was the racing? I cant wait to see some more pictures from the event.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts