Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Me looking VERY happy in his car!

That's him trying to look cool..what an ass!!!

Me wearing his helmet and him being an ass again!!!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
cds01 said:
it's the A Z N nigga fuck the rest
I haven't heard that song in years! Haha! How does it go again? It's the A Z N nigga fuck the rest stylist nigga we the best! LMAO! I'm trying to find the song right now but no dice.

DOH! AZN PRIDE - GOT RICE

Dukki, even though your car should be in my driveway right now I'm glad you still kept her after all this time. :)

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Ran a best of 12.6 crazy fcuk.

cd01- I remember that song back when I was a 9th grader!! good times!

Vinze, I'm surprised you know that song. haha. I'll be in cali next week. :)

·
¿Got Boost?
96 Posts
i can't believe that got rice song makes me reminisce about my childhood days....what pity.

man dukki, i can remember you from back in the days too like when you thought someone was robbing your house....haha. We're all old now...time flies

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
i was there but i ran my nova in the gambler races instead of my mk4. didnt get a chance to chat with you. next time.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
VINZE said:
I haven't heard that song in years! Haha! How does it go again? It's the A Z N nigga fuck the rest stylist nigga we the best! LMAO! I'm trying to find the song right now but no dice.

DOH! AZN PRIDE - GOT RICE

Dukki, even though your car should be in my driveway right now I'm glad you still kept her after all this time. :)

I'll send you the song bro, once i see you on AIM :bigthumb:. Nice pics! :)

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
James, I was in 9th grade when that song came out..funny how this thread's direction switched over to that song..haha

Drift tt 23, did you see me on wed or friday of last week? You should've said what's up! I would've been honored to grab some tips from a guy who ran such fast times with BPU set ups. :)

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Bill (drift) is like the resident BPU driving teacher of Englishtown!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
AZMongoose said:
Suprachick, let me make a statement for the whole OT

WE WOULD HIT IT

(it is you:))

errrr...thank you I think???

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ScrewDrvr said:
You want nudes of Psykotic Ryder??? I'm sure he wouldn't mind sending it to you....rite duckie??? :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts