Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I'm your huckleberry...
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the cameras were off, his cell mate was transferred and one of the security guards wasn't a security guard and was 'filling in' for someone.

Some people obviously didn't want him talking.

·
JetFire
5,228 Posts
I will go out on a limb and said he knew too much and was more than likely going to name drop. Someone put a green light on him for sure but guess we will never know.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I don't want to overstep my boundaries because I don't want to end up dead from an "apparent suicide", but I heard the man responsible initals are Bill Clinton. I read an article where 40 of his past security team members have either died in car crashes or self inflicted gunshot wounds...…..some of them to the back of their head.

·
JetFire
5,228 Posts
I don't want to overstep my boundaries because I don't want to end up dead from an "apparent suicide", but I heard the man responsible initals are Bill Clinton. I read an article where 40 of his past security team members have either died in car crashes or self inflicted gunshot wounds...…..some of them to the back of their head.
Seems Bill Clinton was a friend along with Trump so who really knows what they were all involved in or not.

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,138 Posts
It's likely you heard that from Trump, or Facebook.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
It must have been from Facebook because the last time I talked with Trump, Bills name never came up. We talked about golf and how low the unemployment rate was...…….lol

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,138 Posts

·
iSPOOL
882 Posts

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,941 Posts
Seems Bill Clinton was a friend along with Trump so who really knows what they were all involved in or not.
bullshit.trump banned him for life at mar a lago. the girls interviewed said trump never touched them, and trump was the only person to cooperate with the da and his questions about the scene.

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,236 Posts
It must be Russians. Never mind that slick Willie was using Epstein's private jet for more than 2 dozen times. Wasn't Alex Jones talking about elite pervert cult for a long time now?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts