Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i got an offer to buy this whole kit (4 pieces) brand new for $175 what do you guys think of the styling

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
The cheese grater bits turn me off, but I think the front bumper would grow on me after a while. $175 is a killer price for something like that. I'd just pick it up because it's rare.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i like it cuz you dont see it often. i like the front bumper where the top grill is.

·
Banned
1,585 Posts
i would aboluty rock that kit but ONLY if i took off all the stupid little grooves... if u dont get it wanna hook a ***** up?

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
ok, i think it looks sweet!! :D

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,246 Posts
Here's how mine looks with it. If you don't want it tell me where i can buy it!

Not super agressive.. little dated but I like it still.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,246 Posts
btw mine isn't the same kit as yours but very very similar i think eaither eribuni stole it from DP or dp stole it form them.. but mine is a DP kit.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
here's a better pic in red...it's one of the only good bodykits for a pre-89, and I'd love to see shine make a lip that makes the pre-89 look like that...

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
^^^ WHOOOO!!!! that cars got the same Rims i do!!
Ronal R9's FTMFW!!! except mine seem to be a bit different and mine at 16 by 8 inch. ;)

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
the only thing I don't like is covering up the upper grill..

·
SuFra TuRvo
1,381 Posts
ZaZZn...looks good on your car. :bigthumb:

Viper...if you were to get it, maybe paint your moldings as well to match? Looks hideous on that white car w/ the sawblades.....on turbo4toy's car, much better. ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts