Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eric,
I had a great time heading back to the hotel on Friday night from that "mall" fiasco.

I thought the night was over and then all of the sudden I find myself with three other BPU Supras on the Tollway with nobody around. Well, you know what happened...

We must have done at least six pulls, most of which were three cars side-by-side.

After a couple of races one of the six speeds rolls down the window and he wanted to know if I was on stock twins or single turbo...my car pulled nice and hard that night.

I believe both Eric's car (auto with high stall and built tranny) and my car (auto, no drivetrain or tc changes, yet) were solidly pulling on the other two 6-speeds that night.

I'm just glad Feldman wasn't there.

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
LOL.. me and Eric did highway run back in 2003 in Houston after we left from TX2K3: Road Racing and my friend who was with me in my supra did videotaping our run. When you look at his sig, thats the video shot that I sent it to him. :D

·
98 RSP TT
2,533 Posts
yea, that was fun. probably highlight of the trip. Jeff who was a passenger in the red mkiv has video tape but its in dallas and hes in waco. ill have race gas by Tx2K6 thats for sure.

the "mall" felt like i was in 3fast3furious or something with all the cops. LOL. i had to get out of there and luckily you, daniel and the other red mkiv left too.

in 03, i would consider that flat out hauling a$$, not racing.

·
10'S BABY
3,835 Posts
That must've been the highlight of my trip..Even I didnt keep up for shit...Sorry guys...Stock boost on dying turbos..Your cars were pulling hard tho. The races were fun to watch...even from the back..haha
I'm Billy btw..red mkiv with Indiana plates and smoke:)

·
Registered
551 Posts
DragRacingSupra said:
LOL.. me and Eric did highway run back in 2003 in Houston after we left from TX2K3: Road Racing and my friend who was with me in my supra did videotaping our run. When you look at his sig, thats the video shot that I sent it to him. :D
You ran your N/A against eric's car? howd it do? BTW, I saw you leaving out of the church parking lot and your car is clean!

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
JSS829 said:
You ran your N/A against eric's car? howd it do? BTW, I saw you leaving out of the church parking lot and your car is clean!
Well.. we were hauling ass like eric said and other Supras were hauling ass, too. We were speeding like 100 mph with medium traffic if I remember right.

And what church you're talking about? You know I dont live in Dallas, I live in Houston.

Regards,
Eimon

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There were no N/A Supras running with us that night.

I think I owe each of the other Supras $3.00 each for taking them in the wrong direction on Tollway 8 that night. Sorry about that!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts