Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Sold Mine :(
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys its official the 2005 Florida Supra Meet & BBQ is on. I want to see a caravan of NE guys and gals down here.

Don't give me any of that I have to work or my cars not ready BS.

Let's see some NE representation!

·
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<cough> excuses </cough> :rolleyes:

hehe yea I know its short notice but it will be worth it. Nothing like 60+ cars cruising down 95 and pulling down 595 by the FTL airport. :D

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
ill yank shotty with someone if they supply the wheels :dunno:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
It sounds like a lot of fun but my baby definitly won't be up and running by then. I have no motor or tranny in the car right now. We will hopefully be done by May. Thanks for the invite though.

·
HIGH ON PSI
1,040 Posts
thanks for the invite greg, but thats one long ass drive to make on short notice. i have spoken to dan quite a few times though and im dead serious about going down there some time.....hopefully when he gets that single so i can help put that biotch in! and make sure you post up pics of your ultra clean supra once it arrives! :D

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Hopefully?.. I wont install the single w/o my original crew there by my side to see it every step of the way.. I blame you Eric for getting me bit by the mod bug! Remember that cold ass winter day we met at the mall for the first mod of my Supra's life :D ?

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
hey man.....thanks for invite...if anyone of these ne members r down..im down..jus dont wanna drive abt 18hrs alone.....plus....i aint sure abt mah motor thou....:D :D

·
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's April 2nd two weeks from today.

Not sure on exactly how big it is going to be... Trying to get the guys from tampa to come over.

Then it would be large. If you post that your coming down from NE we'll surely get some CF owners too.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
wheresursfl said:
ahhh dan single?!? its a long way out :)
HAHA Look at this kid.. talking a lot of shit for not even having a Supra?! This guy cracks me up.. goes on the boards as a newb and trys to come on every thread Im on and run his mouth.. Im going to have to teach this kid how to drive his BPU car when it comes.. and just wait until it breaks.. Im gonna be on the floor laughing watching him try to fix it! :)

Not to mention I have to anwser his modding questions every 20 minutes when he thinks of some new idea!

·
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hahaha

let see who taught you to drive stick, showed you SF, found your car for you, gave you the moral support through the whole process and helps keep you fed and fat :D

i dont claim to know everything about the car but i am learning. I do some thing very well I may not be the SF addict like yourself and build up a little knowledge because I was building a business. Oh wait i guess that worked out well for you too...:rolleyes:

You can sit there and laugh when it breaks but I'll work through it. I've always have.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
If I knew you werent sleeping I would be upstairs beating your ass LOL :D Its all in good fun buddy relax and take a few breaths.. shit you are making me drag my car out of the garage next Friday when yours gets here for a cruise!

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
jdmuscle said:
hey man.....thanks for invite...if anyone of these ne members r down..im down..jus dont wanna drive abt 18hrs alone.....plus....i aint sure abt mah motor thou....:D :D
Yogi you need a place to crash we have some room you could rest your head.. Im sure of it.. I want to see that beast.

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
hey dan..thanks for the offer man....if me n eric find a two car trailer....trust me i will barrel down 95 to see some hot florida bitches n show how we boost in ny...ny.......jus the sound florida....spells bitch haven.....damn....i do need a vaction......oh well one day dan......!!:D

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Yogi I keep telling Eric when I am ready to go single I will hold off on installing everything until you guys have some time to come down.. It would be fun to have you guys down to turn wrenches on the 2JZ and then do some tuning! You let me know when you have some free time this early summer and I will get the parts here.

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
sounds good dan....lookin forward to help a fellow mkiv owner boost better...:)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts