Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Anime Dork
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this guy bought a TRD oil cap for a supra from us on our ebay store said we sold him a defective product. then returned to us a USED gas cap which isn't even a toyota gas cap just some random gas cap.. FYI for anyone buying/Selling on ebay beware.

·
Anime Dork
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So many people are absolute pieces of shit...they really are.
You wouldn't believe the amount of times we've gotten back weird shit as a "return". someone recently bought a set of TRD PRO wheels for a 4 Runner. Then they "returned" to us and i shit you not holistic nerve pills. it was fucking hilarious.

·
...pop the hood!
847 Posts
had a friend sell an iphone on ebay and the buyer report him saying that it didn't work.

he received back an older model iphone with a cracked screen. ebay sided with the buyer and my friend lost the phone and the money...

·
Anime Dork
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
had a friend sell an iphone on ebay and the buyer report him saying that it didn't work.

he received back an older model iphone with a cracked screen. ebay sided with the buyer and my friend lost the phone and the money...
That's what ebay does even if you have proof that they buyer is a dirtbag they always side with the buyer never the seller. its bullshit really.

·
From the land down under
3,850 Posts
You wouldn't believe the amount of times we've gotten back weird shit as a "return". someone recently bought a set of TRD PRO wheels for a 4 Runner. Then they "returned" to us and i shit you not holistic nerve pills. it was fucking hilarious.

View attachment 244906
The nerve of some people...

·
Registered
766 Posts
Send me some cool stuff, Im sure I have some old parts laying around I can send you back. Seems like a fair trade!

WTF pills for TRD pro wheels?!! Whoever that is has some big ones...Hope you can stick it to em.

·
Anime Dork
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WTF pills for TRD pro wheels?!! Whoever that is has some big ones...Hope you can stick it to em.

unfortunately ebay finds for the buyer vs the seller. so they made a claim saying they never got the wheels even though they clearly signed for them and sent back these supplements. so the buyer got all his/her money back. It sucks doing business on ebay sometimes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts