Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Intake Air Temp. Sensor Signal code #24 is on. I am using VPC.

I've eliminated TRAC system, but still have TRAC fuse in place. Will that trigger the code? Sub-Throttle Position Sensor Signal code #47 is on.

Looking for a way to clar out all error codes, so that Check Engine light comes on only when there is something new that comes up.

·
Registered
222 Posts
me too

monster,
hey I get # 24 also. I hardwired my VPC. Did you? Do you have the AFC also? This is how it happened a couple times. I'll be driving and all of a sudden there will be no power (i'll hit the gas and nothing will happen, like the car is off) then the light will come on.

let me know your setup, also I get NO reading on my "AFL" on the afc.
I'm running T78 on stock fuel w/ VPC/AFC

Roger

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have VPC/GCC, hardwired. Check Engine light is constantly ON, and I haven't driven the car around that much to find out if its stalling.

·
Registered
222 Posts

Ok I fixed #24.. That's due to the resistor that you need to put on the ECU wires or MAF connector. Did you do that? Mine came lose or it was on the wrong wires. Put the resistor on the connector. The Brown wire w/ black line and Pink one w/ blue line( i think)

I have code #31 also.. MAF meter circuit. Don't know what that is, but this is the one that's F'ing up the driveability

good luck

Roger

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't install the resistor, thanks for the tip. I'll aslo try pulling the TRAC fuse to try and get rid of code #47.

Good luck with #31.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts