Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a difference in how they hook up? Or do they connect up the exact same way?

Jeff

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
someone has to know..:( I had it hooked up and it didnt work so I unhooked it and want to do it right incase I get to do some road racing this spring.

Jeff

·
Old School Socal Member
365 Posts
I did mine according to the tech article and no problems except that when I turn on the car in TTC mode, the check engine light comes on. No problem since I have a scanner and can just erase the code. Mine is a 97, so your 98 should be the same. If you have other questions, you can email Jeff Lee. He created it. I believe his email is [email protected].

ian

B

·
0 Posts
ETTC sucks, do it the real way and you wont go back, or drive up and we'll do some other cool free stuff:)

C

·
0 Posts
I have a 98 and everything is the same but one of the wires is a different color! It worked for me but I also will get the check engine light if I forget to turn the car on in sequential!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Brad, I may do that just to check out your new ride. I really like sequential for daily driving and wanted the other way just for road racing.:D ;)
Jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts