Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed Euro glass headlight on my car. Can anyone tell me how to adjust the light so it can aim further?
I was able to do the adjustment on my old U.S. Spec headlights with a 8mm wrench by turning those two "adjusting bolts" But when I tried to do the same on the new euro glass light it doesn't seem to change the beam's positon much if at all.
If anyone knows and has done it. please tell me which direction I should turn those "adjusting bolts".

·
Grocery Getter
439 Posts
ha that is pretty funny, I just installed mine tonight also. I did a search on it and it said that the two Adjusting bolts only adjust left and right. The screw that you want to turn I believe (from research) is the one in the motor (it is white and inbetween the Highs and Low beams. I'm going to adjust mine tomorrow night. Let me know how if this works.

Good Luck
Jarad

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It appears that the white color plastic adjusting bolt in the back & middle of the headlight assembly is the one for vertical aiming adjustment. You just need to use a 8mm wrench to turn it toward the driver's side direction for it to aim higher. I got the lights to aim further ahead now and the weird "triangle" shape cut point is not as sharp as before because now it aims further instead of few feets onto the ground. I went back to adjust those two gray color adjusting bolt on the side of the headlight assembly but it doesn't seem to make any changes at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts