Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MKIV owner since 1998
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with no search I'll have to ask if anyone has a link handy for adjusting the euro headlights without the remote switch inside the car?

I remember also reading somewhere about the famous "pacman" that is formed on the ground from the drivers side headlight, did anyone figure out how to get rid of that? TIA

·
Banned
1,984 Posts
There is a white screw on the headlight that allows adjustment of the beam pattern.

·
?!!?HABBA BABBA??!!
2,757 Posts
i need to do this too...my passenger light shoots way way up into the distance....ever since i put the HID's in, i have people flash me alot....haha...i had it happen in the Evo too...but not as much.

·
2JZ yes shit
1,012 Posts
The passenger light is *supposed* to shoot up higher than the driver's. This is how all lights are on european cars. Its purpose is to better illuminate the side of the road at night.

·
MKIV owner since 1998
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok I'll try the white screw on the back, but will this also get rid of that "pacman" effect of the light?

·
?!!?HABBA BABBA??!!
2,757 Posts
The passenger light is *supposed* to shoot up higher than the driver's. This is how all lights are on european cars. Its purpose is to better illuminate the side of the road at night.
yeah I know what ya mean...but I think mine is alittle higher than norm....like shooting up to space!

as far as the pacman "triangle" effect the euro's give off, the only way i think to get rid of that is to cut the shield on the inside of the projector lense.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts