Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was just wondering how people feel about the euro hood scoop. I just bought a supra with one and I hate it. Wish I could trade someone for a stock hood.

·
Registered
244 Posts
In my opinion it only looks good on stock body supras. Makes them look very euro, but I don't really like them.

As stated before, congrats on the supra!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heres a pic of mine, if anyone in the area wants to trade, black for black lmk.

And yea i understand the performance aspect of it. But still, hood scoops just arent my thing.. and im N/A, so id hardly benefit.

·
Registered
342 Posts
i would trade you if you come down to orlando

·
Suprasarous Y0!
1,116 Posts
I love it ;)

·
serbian by blood!!!
1,675 Posts
I too love the hood scoop makes the big ass hood seem little less big.. As stated above its functional. I was always wondering how come all the Euro supras came stock with one, anyone knows? It's not like they have hotter temps down there compare to us on the west coast...

·
Registered
343 Posts
i love it also. Ive been trying to get rid of my carbon fiber hood to buy one of those.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Wow, I'm surprised by all the scoop fanatics. I'm on the same side as OP. I know the scoop is functional and all, but to me it looks like an engineering afterthought or a ricer stick-on. If you want functional OEM ducting, get a TRD hood.

i love it also. Ive been trying to get rid of my carbon fiber hood to buy one of those.
What brand is your hood? I'd consider trading you for my black stock hood. That way you'd be able to run the euro scoop.

·
Registered
343 Posts
My hood has oxidation and small cracks where the previous owner slammed the hood too hard. I dont think you would want it. Is it even possible to repair a ViS CF hood without paying thru my buttocks?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.