Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Part of the MSB club
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i can get my hands on a pair of MKIV euro tail lights. I've seen one pair on a widebody, but thats it.

·
Registered
659 Posts
whifbitz in UK?

·
Part of the MSB club
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Checked it out but theu dont have them, but thanks for the suggestion.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
with 2 pairs of taillights u can make them urself i believe..

and what is this whole "rep" thing? "Yo man +1 me!" "Iight man +1 me too!!" :rolleyes:

·
Part of the MSB club
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can't because the red lights are bigger than the clear ones

M

·
0 Posts
93BlueTurbo said:
and what is this whole "rep" thing? "Yo man +1 me!" "Iight man +1 me too!!" :rolleyes:
Word.

And Supra109, please tell me you're looking for EUROPEAN MKIV TAILLIGHTS, not Euro Taillights for a MKIV.

Feel free to give me negative rep points if you don't like my post. Cuz really, I don't care.

M

·
0 Posts
I damn well don't. Euro is that weird lookin crap on the back of civics and eclipses that you see all over the place. I was just wondering which one you're looking for because I don't know of any euros for the MKIV, but the European ones are out there, just very hard to get ahold of I'm pretty sure.

·
i lift trucks
1,204 Posts
MarksSupra33 said:
I damn well don't. Euro is that weird lookin crap on the back of civics and eclipses that you see all over the place.
actually that would be the stock taillights on every single IS300 that is on the road. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
136 Posts
yeah I don't think that any cars that don't come stock elsewhere with normal tails come like that in europe...
euro tails = gay unless its on a lexus it was designed for.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Thanks Jam, I'll look into that. The best lead I have so far is Curt referred me to Paul Whiffin for a pair. Pauls price shipped is close to $500. I'd like to see if I can reel in a pair a tad cheaper then that!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Paul is a good guy to work with,i have bought a few thinks from him.The price depends on how bad you want something.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts