Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
with 2 pairs of taillights u can make them urself i believe..

and what is this whole "rep" thing? "Yo man +1 me!" "Iight man +1 me too!!" :rolleyes:

G

·
93BlueTurbo said:
and what is this whole "rep" thing? "Yo man +1 me!" "Iight man +1 me too!!" :rolleyes:
Word.

And Supra109, please tell me you're looking for EUROPEAN MKIV TAILLIGHTS, not Euro Taillights for a MKIV.

Feel free to give me negative rep points if you don't like my post. Cuz really, I don't care.

G

·
I damn well don't. Euro is that weird lookin crap on the back of civics and eclipses that you see all over the place. I was just wondering which one you're looking for because I don't know of any euros for the MKIV, but the European ones are out there, just very hard to get ahold of I'm pretty sure.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Thanks Jam, I'll look into that. The best lead I have so far is Curt referred me to Paul Whiffin for a pair. Pauls price shipped is close to $500. I'd like to see if I can reel in a pair a tad cheaper then that!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.