Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I don't want an MK4!
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing huge but everyone likes before and after pictures.

Euro turn singinals for the front.

I like the look.

Before

After

·
Acceleration
3,833 Posts
Why didn't u get the all clear??? They're such JDM tightness :lol:

Honestly I like the stock better, because I think the half clears are kind of pointless when u can get full clears. Sorry to shit on ur parade though, I'm a tough judge :)

But on the good note your car looks fucking sweet man, gotta love a fresh wash.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
I love the half clears. full clears look cheap (and they are!)

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
^yup

·
Take it!
996 Posts
those are some very nice JDM/ Euro corner lights man!! Props to you!! Did you order those from suprasport??

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,351 Posts
I still prefer full orange on pre-89 cars, and euro on 89+, but it does look great. :)

Full clears don't look very good IMO, half/half is the way to go if you're gonna change anything.

·
I don't want an MK4!
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Larry_A said:
Heh, I just did the same thing Friday night, LOL. No pics, though. Looks great, Dan.
Cool!

Take some pictures for us

I like mine.

I found this funny in a unhappy sort of way (Lack of MK3 Supras)

My buddy stopped by today to show me his new bike (Kawasaki ZRX? 1200). I might be slightly off on the name.

Showed him my turns and he said well now I'll know its you. I said "so many 3rd gen Supra's have you seen in the last year other than mine"?

He said "oh none".

MK3 Supra's in Michigan are few and far between.

I wonder if there is a market for USDM turns in Europe?

·
...make that none again
1,932 Posts
I love the half clears. The stockers make the car look older(dismal 80's style) and the all clear are cheezy and cheap. Half clear breaks it up just enough.

·
got boost???
1,362 Posts
nice....90Legend is that the stock original paint job? or was it repainted...looks very clean. i was thinking about looking for some euro turns too but instead rather save up for some fuel mods.

·
Project Mayhem!!!
789 Posts
i love my euro`s on my 87. i had a set of the all clear @ one time, and i got rid of them after a month or so. looked way to much like some "honda" knock off stuff. don`t get me wrong,i have seen them look really good on other mkiii`s just not what i prefer.

·
when this baby hits 88mph
2,198 Posts
very nice dan! ive always liked those. and thank you for not calling them jdm ;)

dave

·
I don't want an MK4!
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
supratkfy said:
nice....90Legend is that the stock original paint job? or was it repainted...looks very clean. i was thinking about looking for some euro turns too but instead rather save up for some fuel mods.
Stock original paint. 56K miles. I am the second (and last) owner.

Dan

·
got boost???
1,362 Posts
damn 56k miles low.....nice car man

·
I don't want an MK4!
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jdmk3_87t said:
those are some very nice JDM/ Euro corner lights man!! Props to you!! Did you order those from suprasport??
I bought them in the for sale section from Spinningheadboy.

Great seller!

SS ones look great but everything has a max price and their selling price exceeded my max pay price.

Dan

·
Boost Addict
622 Posts
90Legend said:

Euro turn singinals for the front.

I have a semi off-topic, probably stupid question:
Are the corner lights supposed to be the turn signals? I ask because on mine, they are the parking lights, the inner lights next to the grill are the blinkers. Has someone switched them?

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,351 Posts
CassMori said:
I have a semi off-topic, probably stupid question:
Are the corner lights supposed to be the turn signals? I ask because on mine, they are the parking lights, the inner lights next to the grill are the blinkers. Has someone switched them?
No that's correct.

·
Boost Addict
622 Posts
Jeff Lange said:
No that's correct.
Thanks, Jeff, I've actually been wondering about it for some time. I was afraid someone had been futzing around with the lighting.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I think those all clears look hideous too, i've got nice euro's (d'oh) and wouldn't change em for anything else... I have the US (all orange) lying around too, but i just can't imagine having those on.

By the way, nice looking car :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts