Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm posting as a member of sonid.dk, The Danish Supra owners club

In 2005 we (sonid) arranged a very successful European Supra meet in Denmark.
We are planning to do this again this summer. It will be from the 23rd of July to the 26th. The meet will take place at Padborg Park, close to the German border. We will have free use of the Race spec track there as well as food and beverage will be available throughout the weekend. There are hotels near by, but also great possibilites for camping at the track, which I expect most people to do. We will arrange for music and fun events as well as a Concour with trophies for the best cars in different categories.

We are looking for a idea of how many that are interested in joining. Please post if you have interest or PM me if you need direct contact info. I will be happy to take contact to your local supra club if you can leave me some contact info.

More info here:
http://esm2009.zznetwork.dk/?sc_lang=en

But first off, let me know if anyone is interested in joining.

Thanks

/Stefan

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
That would be nice to have an international meet here in europe. I could post the info on the french boards but I doubt french folks will take such a drive.

Nice to see things happening though !!!

David

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds great guys

The website is up:
http://esm2009.zznetwork.dk/?sc_lang=en

That would be nice to have an international meet here in europe. I could post the info on the french boards but I doubt french folks will take such a drive.

Nice to see things happening though !!!

David
Please post it on your local forum. Its only a 1000km drive from Paris, and you know your Supra will thank you to have a chance to stretch its legs! :)

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
^^ No problem I will post it up today.

Maybe the guys from the north will show up but a bunch of supras are located in the south by the alps... That's a journey for us !

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I just checked the site, so trophies will be given ?

If I'm correct, is there a trophy for the longest trip ?

I'm asking because I know for a fact that I won't be getting the people's choice or the power one... BUT, the longest drive might be feasible... ;)

David

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^ No problem I will post it up today.

Maybe the guys from the north will show up but a bunch of supras are located in the south by the alps... That's a journey for us !
But then you will have a good excuse to stop by the Nürburgring :D

I just checked the site, so trophies will be given ?

If I'm correct, is there a trophy for the longest trip ?

I'm asking because I know for a fact that I won't be getting the people's choice or the power one... BUT, the longest drive might be feasible... ;)

David
I'm sure we can arrange a trophy for the longest trip :D
Just let me know and do the signup on the website for all partcipants

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool. Keep the interest comming.
We will need some sign ups in the near future though.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We were 90 supras and 140 participants in the 2005 meet. So come on guys. Go to the website above and sign up!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think we are going to come with a couple of supras from supraclubsweden.
I only got 70km to the danish border so :p

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sounds great people. Get registered and check the website. All info should be there.
If you have any specific questions, please post here or PM me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts