Supra Forums banner

European Supra Meet 2009

3K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  Nick S. 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm posting as a member of sonid.dk, The Danish Supra owners club

In 2005 we (sonid) arranged a very successful European Supra meet in Denmark.
We are planning to do this again this summer. It will be from the 23rd of July to the 26th. The meet will take place at Padborg Park, close to the German border. We will have free use of the Race spec track there as well as food and beverage will be available throughout the weekend. There are hotels near by, but also great possibilites for camping at the track, which I expect most people to do. We will arrange for music and fun events as well as a Concour with trophies for the best cars in different categories.

We are looking for a idea of how many that are interested in joining. Please post if you have interest or PM me if you need direct contact info. I will be happy to take contact to your local supra club if you can leave me some contact info.

More info here:
http://esm2009.zznetwork.dk/?sc_lang=en

But first off, let me know if anyone is interested in joining.

Thanks

/Stefan

See less See more
#7 ·
But then you will have a good excuse to stop by the Nürburgring :D

I just checked the site, so trophies will be given ?

If I'm correct, is there a trophy for the longest trip ?

I'm asking because I know for a fact that I won't be getting the people's choice or the power one... BUT, the longest drive might be feasible... ;)

David
I'm sure we can arrange a trophy for the longest trip :D
Just let me know and do the signup on the website for all partcipants

#11 ·
#21 ·
guys... i may show up to this! i wont be far at all on that date! :rockon:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.