Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says my evc is not functioning properly. I have it set to .77 bar but it keeps running straight to fuel cut (14lbs) which i dont like. I dont get because i tested it once before and it worked like a charm. This is fustrating so any advice is appreciated.

·
Moderator, megalos ntabatzis!!
4,409 Posts
lol i dont know why, but it took me like 1 month to get my evc setup ... did you reset it and run the 3 test runs for it? also check the wastegate setting...

Ang

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
got your hoses set up right? are they kinked?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't do the learning process because in the manual it said if i didn't want it all i had to do was leave the offset at 100. My hoses aren't kinked at all, the filters look clean, hoses are correct, switch is on internal gate. I guess its just the fuzzy logic needs to be programmed. Oh well I'm not messing with it until the weekend. Thanks for your advice guys.

I

·
0 Posts
just check the wastegate switch. The only time i have ever had that problem is when the wastegate setting was set up wrong. You can alwas reset the unit.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for everyones help, the problem is solved now. All I needed to do was reset it(Stupid me huh) I need to pay more attention to detail in the instruction manual.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts