Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you ever fallen alseep while masterbating?

I work nights 12 hrs shift, seems it has been happening alot lately when I get home in the morning. Its weird to wake up with a soft cock in my hand.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sINCE WHEN DOES MASTERBATING MAKE SOMEONE A ******??? I WOULD SAY IF YOU DON'T MASTERBATE YOUR A ***. AS A MATTER OF FACT I COULD MASTERBATE GO FUCK A BITCH THEN COME HOME AND MASTERBATE AGAIN.

G

·
Bwahahahha!

I fell asleep while eating out my girlfriend once when I was really tosted. But never while masterbating.

Just switch your shift to the morning when ya wake up.

Makes for a better day anyways.

G

·
friend of mine in highschool fell asleep while masturbating. My friends came over a few hours later and saw him there. He woke up and said "ok ok i was jerking off."

Then another night my friend caught him wacking it on the phone with some chick BWHAHAHA

G

·
Yeah I almost did that twice last night, funny thing is I only work 7 hour shifts at school, and I start at 7:50 and leave at 2:30

jk, but in all seriousness Ive almost fell asleep a few occasions, especially this last week, Its because I go to sleep around 1 and I work out.

oh yeah and Im 15

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
RedS14T said:
Keep your shit to yourself ******.
You talk a lotta shit for someone whos been here for three posts. You need to change that attitude or go away, or get banned.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts