Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I was reading the Super Street 2005 parts guide I borrowed off my buddy and saw these tight ass wheels made by J-Line. They have some nice looking wheels that are all forged with either a reverse lip style or step lip, and offer custom colors as well. Their prices arent too bad either (they offer a similar look to HRE or Iforged, but cost less)...Im definitely gonna pick up some 19's with them, plus they arent that common. Check out their website and tell me what you think. They are made by DTM-Kruez (hope i spelled that right), who makes wheels for BMW and Mercedes. I guess they decided to venture in the Jap market.

http://www.jlinewheels.com/models.html

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
I suppose I'll be the 1st to answer the question but no...I have never heard of them.

I think I have heard of DTM though...whether they are good rims or not I have no clue.

I'd honestly stay with something you've heard good things about. Cheap rims will bend easier...esp if you are considering 19s...

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
s14roller said:
I suppose I'll be the 1st to answer the question but no...I have never heard of them.

I think I have heard of DTM though...whether they are good rims or not I have no clue.

I'd honestly stay with something you've heard good things about. Cheap rims will bend easier...esp if you are considering 19s...

true but those wheels are far from cheap.... theyre not HRE but still...

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
aNskY said:
true but those wheels are far from cheap.... theyre not HRE but still...
It was my fault for assuming they were cheap...I just assumed since it was in a super street Parts mag and it was from a company called J-line which I have never heard of.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
teck2 said:
They are one of my sponsors. The wheels are very high quailty

They custom made my wheels. They also do any color you want and even chrome colors
Hey, are those the SDM SL 2's in bronze? Those are the ones i wanted to pick up, but in black 19 inch...

N

·
0 Posts
ok i guess ill be the one to provide you with the detailed information.

JLine wheels is as you guys know the same founder who makes the dtm kreuz wheels. The dtm kreuz and jline wheels are from the same manufacturer as iforged. The company hasnt been around that long however, the dtm kreuz series has, just that the demand and marketing towards the european wasnt very efficient. Lot of people really didnt know about the DTM in general, thus that is why right now they figure since the import market is better they think the demand will be better. To be honest its all about their marketing, they dont really have great marketing skills when these wheels imo are pretty nice.

The shop that i buy frequently or bug actually recently put them up on the site, Dealer that carries JLine , unfortunately when i checked, they dont have prices yet so im guessing youll have to email them

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
Nice wheels but they aren't as cheap as I would have expected!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts