Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
2j coming soon
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone talks about their car but some people like me would like to know EXACTLY what mods they have and what kind of horspower they have (they don't have to be dyno sheets).I WOULD LIKE IT IF EVERY MK3 IN SUPRA FORUMS WOULD WRITE THEIR MODS AND HORSEPOWER DOWN! (again horsepower if they can)this would be a good stress reliever!

91 TURBO SUPRA
1.INTAKE
2.REBUILT MOTOR .060 BORE
3.HEAD RESURFACED
4.6 PLUCK CLUTCH
5.3''DOWNPIPE
6.afpr
7.turbO XS BLOW OFF VALVE
8.15 PSI

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
90 TURBO SUPRA
1.LT1
2.Burnt up #7 cyl.
3.1 AFR head, one stock
4.3 on the tree
5.1-7/8" dual exhaust
6.plus grade gas
7.14" wheels
8.I'm guessing I'm over 200hp

:beer: :deadhorse

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
This thread sucks. I demand it be erased from existence.

·
2j coming soon
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i forgot my ARP MAIN STUDS AND MY MBC AND MHG

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
MattOneDime said:
First tell me where to get PLUCK clutches!
ahaha. matt you owe me a new keyboard

laptop + 7up = not good

·
2j coming soon
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tHATS WHAT IT IS NOT EVERYONES RICH YOU KNOW

·
Oldie but a Goodie
1,465 Posts
1. Crafstman Leather Shifter Grip
2. APC Underbody Exhaust Neons that light different colors depending on RPM (Red = VROOOOM)
3. Gutted Airbox
4. Shaved targa for improved aerodynamics
8. Adjustable vacuum solenoid enhanced calibration management for turbo
25. Raw eggs every morning for that extra kick.

Horsepower = 597.5

·
2j coming soon
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm just trying to make a fun thread were people could list their mods and have a good conversation about their mk3's but if your going to act like a jackass then don't post.If you know so much about cars than you should know about a 6 pluck clutch.Thats the thing with you guys, no one can make a thread because you guys have to be criticising when you should be respectful .People talk about a person without even knowing them and what they like. last time i post because no one here can respect an Sf member

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Sorry ive never heard of a 6 pluck clutch... i have however heard of 6 puck clutches though...

There is already a thread like this, we respect the members that respect this forum...

Tim

·
Stock Boost SUX
1,660 Posts
flagsdownnolimit said:
I'm just trying to make a fun thread were people could list their mods and have a good conversation about their mk3's but if your going to act like a jackass then don't post.If you know so much about cars than you should know about a 6 pluck clutch.Thats the thing with you guys, no one can make a thread because you guys have to be criticising when you should be respectful .People talk about a person without even knowing them and what they like. last time i post because no one here can respect an Sf member
Dude, calm down.

Nice attempt at a thread but it was doomed from the start.

For one, do you realize how much shit some of us have in our cars? I could take up a good chunk of this thread listing EVERYTHING Ive done to the car and theres plenty of guys here that have done way more than me.

Two, I think you meant 6 PUCK clutch, not pluck. This is what everyone is fuckin with you about. Calm down.

Three, not everyone has actually dynod their car, so the HP would be an estimate, which is pretty much useless.

Once again, nice attempt, it didnt work, calm down.

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
flagsdownnolimit said:
Calm down. I can pretty much promise this will not be the last post you make here (pun NOT intended). You just gotta get used to the crowd here. The setting here is almost like a highschool classroom. You have a majority that are trying to learn and add to the course. Then you have the few that know everything about the subject... literally. And of course the class clowns. Don't take it to heart.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts