Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to determine if my BCC is causing my ECU to read code 35. the thing is my engine check light never came on, but when I check the codes 35 comes up. I am suspecting that the ECU detects the presence of BCC but never thought it was harmful to car so it didnt light up check engine.
would those of you who has BCC hooked up please check their engine code and see if 35 comes up?

your help is appreciated...

Jonas

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
code 35 is a TPS malfunction. I do not get 35 w/ the BCC in place. Check your BCC connections to make sure they are making good contact and crimped nice and tight, a loose connection is most likely the problem.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx for the response.
my BCC seem to be working fine....I dont get fuel cut when I boost 18psi. car drives fine except A/F ratio is way too lean for comfort at 13:1. I'm thinking of replacing the turbo pressure sensor and see how that goes...

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
It won't effect a/f at all. Are you TTC? If you are TTC with an EGR blockoff plate and the 12v mod you can do the FFCD anyways and remove the BCC.

So your FPR is working right? Your getting 51 psi of fuel (43 + boost pressure) at 18 psi of boost? If thats the case I'd start looking towards injectors, or maybe your AFC itself.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Grant,
yeh my fuel pressure is dead on now. its at 3.0 bar (43psi) at 0boost, and when boost 18psi(1.2bar), I get 4.2bar of fuel. (3.0+1.2boost).

so you're saying even if turbo pressure sensor is bad, with 12V pump mode, TTC, and EGR disabled it would not effect the car at all?
if so, then I'm gonna look into injectors and ECU then...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts