Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Powderin my balls since07
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im posting this here because this is mostly all local sales, nothing can really be shipped for the most part.

NAME: Ahmed Fahmy
PHONE NUMBER: 847 708 3797
EMAIL: [email protected]
PAYMENT PREFERENCE: Cash. Paypal
------------------------------------------------------------------
ITEM: Everything in my apartment
PRICE: OBO
SHIPPING: hell no
DESCRIPTION:

I'll fix this tomorrow and get pics up.

I have an Ashley Furniture Leather sectional. 2 of the seats recline, and the other side is a pull out bed. I bought it new from Ashley about 4 months ago for 1200 bux. Make an offer and come take it.

I have a pretty dope L shaped computer desk, bought it offa some woman on craigslist last year for 150 bux, make an offer.

I have a 37 inch LG 720P LCD tv. The frame of it has a crack, but the tv works fine. HD is great, has hdmi inputs, computer inputs, the works. Bought it used for 500 bux last year, make an offer.

I have an emachines desktop, just reformatted, nothing on it, just windows XP and microsoft office 07. I paid 400 bux for it last year, but i just got it all brand new again, make an offer.

I have a samsung 21 inch flatscreen monitor. This thing is bad ass, I am using it right now...300 new from Circuit city last year, make an offer.

I have an Xbox 360, one controller, xbox live headset, and forza. I dont remember what I fucking paid, make an offer.

I have a zenith reciever, with surround sound speakers. They fucking bump, sorta old, but still bump like no ones business...make an offer.

Finally, My cat. He is not for sale, because I love this cat to death. Moving back home I will not be able to take him with me because of my mothers allergies. My ex has broken my heart to the point where I just want her to feel how I feel. Tomorrow...err today, I want her to come home from work with none of my shit here...or me for that matter. I want my cat to go to a good home, someone who has a love for cats, and will take care of him, and show him the love I have shown him. Everyone that has come to my house has seen him and know he's a bad ass fucking cat. If you are interested my contact shit is uptop...hit me up
peace

· Over 10 years on SF....
13,630 Posts
I couldn't give up my cat dude. You should just convince your mom that you will use the anti-allergies shampoo.

· Over 10 years on SF....
13,630 Posts
I did this with my mom to get my first cat since she has allergies as well. To be honest I used it a few times and stopped cold turkey and my mom never noticed. Could be the placebo effect. Not to mention she was totally a dog person before this but she fell in love with my cat so much she bought another one after he passed.

· Powderin my balls since07
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
desktop is an emachines, i have no fucking clu what the specs are, its updated, works great. Come check it out, i dnt even know how to check for specs.
Kitty specs- Bad ass kitteh. I lovez my kitteh. Its even got gps...no joke hahah

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.