Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been on my head ever since last week lol.

I know this is Supraforums and all so Im pretty sure I'll get bias opinions but STILL ! I want to know.

Which car would you choose ?!?!?

· Original Owner
6,312 Posts
evo hands down. now go away.

· Registered
692 Posts
i picked Evo because it's newer. but i'm a power freak and a supra with simple BPUs making more power than any of the cars i've ever owned is very enticing and makes me wish i had one sometimes.

Evo has better steering feel and more backseat space.

in the perfect world toyota would still be producing supras and i'd be driving one :)

· !black
10,248 Posts
Two entirely different machines, not much of a comparison.

If I wanted a sports GT car, supra. If I wanted something that was quick and nimble around town, and could haul my kid in the back seat - evo.

That's about it.

· Premium Member
29,523 Posts
I've said it a million times for every time someone asks this question. I should make this a sticky...

Q: "Which should I get/which would you choose? A Supra or a _______?"

A: If you really have to ask, then always, always, always choose the _______.

· Took 4 years, got it
1,140 Posts
i picked Evo because it's newer. but i'm a power freak and a supra with simple BPUs making more power than any of the cars i've ever owned is very enticing and makes me wish i had one sometimes.

Evo has better steering feel and more backseat space.

in the perfect world toyota would still be producing supras and i'd be driving one :)
Being newer is not always a better thing. For one Mitsu wont honor warranties if you are modded, and secoondly the Evo breaks more parts than an average supra. You buy an evo because it is 15 years newer and you still paying for a new clutch within the first 20k and shortly after paying for Shep to rebuild your tranny and T case.

The worst we worry about when tracking out cars is the driveshaft or hitting the wall. There are people with single turbo setups running well over 200k miles here. For some reason I have a funny feeling an Evo will struggle without a motor rebuild at that milage

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.