Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Banned
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was riding in forum members T51R SPL BB's new EVO IV MR earlier tonight when we came upon a 360 modena. The driver of the Ferrari thought he was MR. Big Show or something :crossjerk

Yousef(aka T51R SPL BB) toyed with him around some corners on GW parkway. That quickly got old! The Modena owner signaled to hit 495 (major highway here in VA/MD).. We followed. Well the Modena decided to try and lose us around a big corner, but quickly found out it was easier said then done. The Evo IX handles beautifully around the corners... Anyway while exiting the corner both car were at Full throttle, the MR slinged shot passed the 360... putting 3-4 cars on him. :naughty:

After shutting down, the 360 proceeded to do a ricer fly bye. :hey:

Must be hard sucking up a loss to a 4 door, 4 banger car with 4 people riding in it.

·
mises.org
711 Posts
damn, you guys had 4 people in the MR? we'll nice kill.

·
mises.org
711 Posts
zooyorker said:
damn...whats done to it agen?
He did say he wasen't going to do anything to it for a while just suspension mods and leave it mostly stock power wise.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Chucky Doll said:
I was riding in forum members T51R SPL BB's new EVO IV MR earlier tonight when we came upon a 360 modena. The driver of the Ferrari thought he was MR. Big Show or something :crossjerk

Yousef(aka T51R SPL BB) toyed with him around some corners on GW parkway. That quickly got old! The Modena owner signaled to hit 495 (major highway here in VA/MD).. We followed. Well the Modena decided to try and lose us around a big corner, but quickly found out it was easier said then done. The Evo IX handles beautifully around the corners... Anyway while exiting the corner both car were at Full throttle, the MR slinged shot passed the 360... putting 3-4 cars on him. :naughty:

Must be hard sucking up a loss to a 4 door, 4 banger car with 4 people riding in it.
Nice kill.....is the evo stock?

·
My reason for temptation
14 Posts
Chucky Doll said:

Was the owner a white guy probably in the age frame of 35-40... if so, it would make sense. That guy is a prick. But when he is in his GN it is a whole different story. :gaysex:

·
Premium Member
10,169 Posts
If you made up the much on him on corner exit then the guy probably couldn't drive for shit. Good kill.
-Chris

·
Banned
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Blue20V said:
Was the owner a white guy probably in the age frame of 35-40... if so, it would make sense. That guy is a prick. But when he is in his GN it is a whole different story. :gaysex:
Not sure on the guy's age. Car was black and had nice after market wheels on it.

What's your point? If I was in my F-14 fighter jet, then I would of taken the GN too. :ugh2:

Guy's the Evo is 100% Stock. The win can be attributed to the driver, period. It was a run for shits and giggles.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Chucky Doll said:
Not sure on the guy's age. Car was black and had nice after market wheels on it.

What's your point? If I was in my F-14 fighter jet, then I would of taken the GN too. :ugh2:

Guy's the Evo is 100% Stock. The win can be attributed to the driver, period. It was a run for shits and giggles.
Wait till it gets modded. Having awd is awesome.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Chucky Doll said:
I'd much rather be the "loser" in the Ferrari spyder than the "winner" in the Evo. Although it was lame for him to do a flyby, lame for anyone to do that. :sadance:

·
Banned
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BLITZSUPRA said:
I'd much rather be the "loser" in the Ferrari spyder than the "winner" in the Evo. Although it was lame for him to do a flyby, lame for anyone to do that. :sadance:
If Yousef wanted a 360 modena, believe me, he would have one. :)

I agree, flyby's are lame.

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
Wait....if he is in Qatar...and you are on the East Coast.....does...not....compute....

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
btm7687 said:
Wait....if he is in Qatar...and you are on the East Coast.....does...not....compute....

are you serious?

1 - 20 of 83 Posts