Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so last night i was headed home from the movies(mission imposible 3) around 1a.m. while driving home i noticed this blue car with a spoiler and an older corolla. well they were going pretty fast and about to merge so i decided to let off the gas and let the asses get in front since i was just cruising. well, i guess they thought it would be funny to piss people off by getting in front of them and then slowing down. i followed them for about a mile at 25mph and then decided i was just going to pass them. when i shot over to the next land to pass, they decided to gun it so i was like "what the hell". i passed the dumbass corolla and then realized that the car in front of the corolla was a new EVO. well, he pretty much decided to gun it, but i dont think he realized i was a supra. i passed him at about 85-90 while proceeding to flick him off.

·
Registered
934 Posts
not sure from ur post if they blocked YOUR lane or ALL the lanes ... if they blocked all lanes, they coulda been setting up to do a run or some sort.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Good work.. Stupid tampa ricers :furious:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts