Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
HIGH ON PSI
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

are any fellow supra guys interested in going to the EVO NY/SQC BBQ? A bunch of us went this past summer and it was a good time. This time it will be in a better location ( summer meet was at FLushing Meadow Park and the roads arent all that great).

for more info you can refer to this thread: http://forums.evo-ny.com/viewtopic.php?t=5214

a couple of friends and myself plan to go check it out....

EDIT- if your down for the BBQ they prefer that you chip in with something, but i dont think they mind if you just want to show up and BS about cars.

·
Registered
934 Posts
i may go.... i was a part of that club .... the bbq's are always a blast, and also very well behaved so no rice Shenanigans.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
i'd go, but my car wont be ready for it, wish this was in may or june...oh well

·
Edge On The GE-T Epidemic
575 Posts
ill go , but i wont take the supe ill try n fit in with the evos

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Supras are invited. I'll taking mine ;)

·
Registered
907 Posts
i might come if i finish the car this weekend. sounds like a good time and has been a while since ive been out.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
piwko4 said:
i might come if i finish the car this weekend. sounds like a good time and has been a while since ive been out.
Dan what are doing now ?
It's ususally a never ending project ;)

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Looks like awesome weather, lets get some Supras out at this meet.

·
HIGH ON PSI
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cool...how bout we start with your supra? oops! thats right its in cardiac arrest right now. :urowned: whats the ETA on it, like next year? you can make it your next christmas present.

:bigthumb: i kid i kid.......

To all, if you plan to go try and get there earlier as there will be a ridiculous number of cars there. They are actually trying to tell some people not to come on the other threads because of limited parking spaces. However, Charles (ISMAN) was cool enough to reserve several spots just for the Supra folk.

Also, if you plan to grub on their BBQ, please bring some food or drink to share or else you will be denied food......they seem to be pretty damn serious about that.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Brian & I are going!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts