Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Scuzi!
1,394 Posts
Well they pulled from a roll so I guess thats impressive for that car. It sounded like they all just had butt orgasms because of it though.. like they never seen a Ferrari before either. OMGWTFBBQ!!~ Any stats on that Evo?

·
Registered
471 Posts
woopeeedeeedooooo

so a modified EVO beat a 360. . . . holy poop ! so 360 runs what, 13.2 ? 12.9 ? at best ? EVO with a stock turbo can run 11.5's . . . . driver and and camera man :freak:

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
TurboR850 said:
woopeeedeeedooooo

so a modified EVO beat a 360. . . . holy poop ! so 360 runs what, 13.2 ? 12.9 ? at best ? EVO with a stock turbo can run 11.5's . . . . driver and and camera man :freak:
Yup, but whats the trap speeds? A stock Evo traps around 108mph where a Modena traps 114mph. On a roll the ET doesnt matter that much, the trapspeed does.

Link is dead BTW.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Krister said:
Yup, but whats the trap speeds? A stock Evo traps around 108mph where a Modena traps 114mph. On a roll the ET doesnt matter that much, the trapspeed does.

Link is dead BTW.
i don't even a stock evo can trap faster then 104 :dunno:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nothing too special. Especially for you Supra owners hehe. But i've had n/a honda's before this and could only dream of taking a car with a "ferrari" badge on it.

My buddy in the passenger seat has never been around high performance cars period, so he was just buggin' out cz in his mind he was just thinking a 4 door import beat a ferrari?

Plus he's the quietest kid ever so when he bugs out it was funny as hell to have it on tape. In fact i should take the emphasis off the evo beating the ferrari and jsut rename it "friend going crazy" haha

·
Scuzi!
1,394 Posts
Xenon Supra said:
Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster

:dunno:
I guess a mod deleted it because they thought it was a repost but there was a link in the other thread that worked.. sry bro!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts