Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend with a 2003 EVO with a intake and I am soon to have a MKIII Turbo 5spd with full exhaust(no cats) and intake, who do you think will win from a 50MPH roll ? I know for a fact that he will take me from a dig, so I want to know how it is on the highway, btw assume the MKIII has a slightly better driver, thanks.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hang on while i use my psychic powers and try to predict the future of this race... wait.. just race and find out..

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
you will lose...i dont know how..but you will lose..i will destroy your confidence by telling you that he will kill you. you are going to be beaten.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn man, be easy. Notice that I said, I am soon to have a MKIII Turbo, I don't have one right now but if I did I wouldn't be asking the question, I understand that you guys get a lot of stupid questions, I have been on the forums long enough to know where you're coming from, but I was just asking a simple question.

So the evo will beat me ?? He has about 240AWHP I should be putting out around 240-250WHP and I am RWD, about the same weight, so u really think he would pull me ? damn, thanks though.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
IdRockaSupra said:
damn man, be easy. Notice that I said, I am soon to have a MKIII Turbo, I don't have one right now but if I did I wouldn't be asking the question, I understand that you guys get a lot of stupid questions, I have been on the forums long enough to know where you're coming from, but I was just asking a simple question.

So the evo will beat me ?? He has about 240AWHP I should be putting out around 240-250WHP and I am RWD, about the same weight, so u really think he would pull me ? damn, thanks though.
yes, he will beat you so bad like you were dressed up like a school girl and got your ass spanked.
he will slaughter you.

:D

·
Wingless by choice.
640 Posts
Eh, Sorry, youd get beat.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
From a 50MPH roll... I dunno... from a dig... i think the mkIII will get whoooped... but then again... i have no idea what i'm talking about... :D

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no, it has a MBC so I might take it up to around 10-11 psi. So I have no chance huh ? Damn, the EVO seemed pretty slow past 100

·
Classic Cars = Secks
490 Posts
Race him, there is no way to accurately predict who would win...

·
VIVA LA M.A.S.H. Midwest
1,451 Posts
Dude he weighs in less than you, has about the same amount of HP, and he is AWD. From a dig, you better dig yourself a hole.
Race him on the HWY and see what happens.
Wait a minute... ER....
We don't promote street racing.
Go to the track.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.