Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ex-WWE champ, Andrew Martin, found dead in Fla.
AP - Saturday, March 14, 2009 1:20:27 PM
Authorities say former professional wrestler Andrew Martin, who was known as "Test" and "The Punisher" to fans, has died at his Tampa home. He was 33.

The former World Wrestling Entertainment champion was found dead at his apartment Friday night. Police say a neighbor reported that she could see into his apartment window and that Martin appeared motionless for several hours.

Police say there was no indication of foul play. A cause of death will be determined after an autopsy.

During his time with Stamford, Conn.-based World Wrestling Entertainment, Martin held the Intercontinental,
European and Hardcore belts. He was also
a tag-team champion.

Martin most recently worked for TNA Wrestling under the name "The Punisher."

·
Scotch Scotch Scotch
3,485 Posts
Ahh fuck, my boy Daniel was tight with Edge. Daniel was known Chris "The Fallen Angel" Daniels in TNA. I better hit him up :(

·
Toyota Tech
177 Posts
If i remember correctly, didnt he "try" to marry the owners daughter on TV then Triple H got her drunk and married her in vegas? making for some showdown in a summer PPV? hmmmmmmmmm, i need to call my friend he still watches that shit religiously

·
Registered
976 Posts

·
2014 E63 S
2,517 Posts
Yeah, he was banging Stacey Keibler for a long time. I would say that makes for a pretty good life no matter how bad it turned out.

·
***** or against em.
632 Posts
You know, if it came between dying at a young age, and nailing Stacey Keibler, I think the life expectancy of most American men will plummet.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts