Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
why is this the wrong section, i think he IS talking about an MKIV, this IS the MKIV section.

Gocasen, do a search, i personally have no experience with n/a supras but there are many of them out there.

·
SF Sexy Member
355 Posts
^ What do you mean more na's out there. There more TT's than na's. You can't just assume things just cause you feel like saying whatever you want. As for exhaust, go with Greddy Mx or was it called Mdx... something like that. That exhaust is for the N/A, probably get like 3hp or 4 hp. Just make sure not to buy a TT exhaust, will cause power loss.

·
Registered
571 Posts
supradupra95 said:
^ What do you mean more na's out there. There more TT's than na's. You can't just assume things just cause you feel like saying whatever you want. As for exhaust, go with Greddy Mx or was it called Mdx... something like that. That exhaust is for the N/A, probably get like 3hp or 4 hp. Just make sure not to buy a TT exhaust, will cause power loss.

He DIDN'T say many MORE of them out there.............He meant there are many NA's out there with owners to ask...............

Why does everybody seem to be in a pissy mood lately :dunno:

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
the 2 choices are the greddy mx 2.5 inch piping or the apexi n1 3 inch piping i think the n1 sounds much beter

·
Mr2 Owner :-D.
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys for the help sorry if its the wrong section... 1993 is mkIV so thought to post here.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Actually any of the cat-back exhausts for the TT will fit the NA MKIV... so there are many choices available.

And I'm with you on this being a MKIV section, if it said MKIV TT or turbo I would then consider it not for NA questions. But this is a general MKIV question about parts that apply to either...

Not sure about this thread, but I find it funny that it seems the first people to respond in a shitty way are people who have never owned or worked on a MKIV, turbo or non... they can sure police these forums for the rest of us though huh? :rolleyes:

·
Glad to be back
2,180 Posts
I didn't see this reposted in the N/A section but i just wanted to say i had the Greddy SP for the TT on mine and it was GREAT, you can probably find it cheep to. You'll love it if your not looking for a loud exhaust. just my 2 cents.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts