Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yep, he is coming down to colorado next week and tuning my supra for 3 days, all i have heard is great things about his work, feel free to add any insight on tuning he has done for you, and what i should do to be ready for the tuning. 1000000 hp here we come :cool:

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Be warned that he can guzzle down mango margaritas like you can't believe. I'd keep him away from those until he's done tuning :).

·
Damn my stomach is sick!
711 Posts
Yeah Sean is a great guy and an expert tuner!
We could not ask more!
;)

·
Never enough
1,418 Posts
Ditto. Very cool guy and he certainly knows his stuff. He's always been there to answer any questions I had when playing with my EMS. Id be excited as well!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sweet, it looks like it is going to be a fun filled week, we have been breaking in the new engine for a few weeks now and got up to 6 lbs. of boost last night and that was crazy, cant wait to see us hittin 35 lbs, im gonna sheit myself.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Get some Cherry Coke! Bring a change of pants and don't get too excited you clip the garage door parking your beast! (yes it rubbed out!)

John

Aske Sean for help if you need to siphon out pump gas to put in racing gas he knows a good trick with a wet vac.

Let us know how you make out.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Shop Vac? You mean he doesn't ghetto siphon it using his mouth anymore? Dang, he's moving up in life! :p

1997SilverTT said:
Get some Cherry Coke! Bring a change of pants and don't get too excited you clip the garage door parking your beast! (yes it rubbed out!)

John

Aske Sean for help if you need to siphon out pump gas to put in racing gas he knows a good trick with a wet vac.

Let us know how you make out.

·
Registered
208 Posts
silvino said:
Shop Vac? You mean he doesn't ghetto siphon it using his mouth anymore? Dang, he's moving up in life! :p

No he contracted me to do that and 94 octane tastes like crap. I was burping fuel for 2 days. I burped in the car and Sean thought we had a fuel leak he didn't believe me it was comming from me he even made me pop the hood. After that we used a shop VAC to siphon the fuel and he ran into the garage to hide when I hit the switch. (he is probably smarter than me.)

John

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 6spd
1,529 Posts
sean is a great guy and a great tuner!! you're lucky!!!! good luck and let us know how it turns out!

what are your mods anyway?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Im looking to get my car tuned. I have an option to trailer it to SP or have someone come to me. Im interested in the cost for Sean to travel. I live in MN so this would be around April or so. What was the price to have him travel to CO? Thanks, Sam

·
Registered
807 Posts
NVM... I saw you live in MN... not in WI :)

Justin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Insane4supras said:
Im looking to get my car tuned. I have an option to trailer it to SP or have someone come to me. Im interested in the cost for Sean to travel. I live in MN so this would be around April or so. What was the price to have him travel to CO? Thanks, Sam
well, sean is 750.00 a day plus airfare to you and hotel, but well worth it in my opionion. my car is running like a beast all thanks to sean.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts