Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I am about to get exhaust for my car and im trying to find out which one adds the most hp for the best price. Im thinking of gettin the blitz or the HKS sport. I heard that the HKS sport doesnt sound that much different from stock tho. I want a good sounding exhaust for my mkiii and i need to find out which is the best before i order.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Love my HKS sport... but I would go with either the tanabe or blitz, just because of the stainless. The HKS requires a little bit more maintenance.

As for sound, the HKS sport is quiet, but it does not sound like stock... much more mello and less blatty. Mine is actually not exceptionally quiet (I have no cats), but it keeps the highway drone undercontrol which is very nice considering I put 30k highway miles on the car a year.

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
you can get an electric cutout, its basically a 3" dump valve that dumps exhuast out right at your downpipe when your racing, and then you just close it up for daily driving.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fuck that be a Baller and get the TANAUBE from the MKIV and make that shit fit .....well that is what I did and it came out great

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Yea, its all about custom, Magnaflow "boomer" muffler, 3 inch manderal bent. yea i LOVE the sound. not loud at all...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts