Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine is at that point where hes going to upgrade his exhaust, but he has a n/a supra. I dont know what they are capable of exhaust-wise so heres the deal.

He's debating between blitz nur spec and the hks Titanium.
I recommended those 2 because they seem to be the top dogs im my opinion.

But has anyone put an hks ti exhaust on and n/a and is it even possible?

anyways just let me know what you guys think would be the best way to go.

thanks

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
HKS ti = Turbo

blitz nur spec = NA

the HKS ti is the overall better choice. its 4" so that will kinda hurt the car's HP but in the long run its better just if you go turbo.

just get the blitz if you're planning to stay NA for awhile...then when the time comes to go NA-T just sell it, it would sell for sure.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
the blitz is fine in everyway (keep in mind that it is intentionally for the TT) but the only problem is that it is 3", almost exact too.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
great responses. thanks

what do you guys think about the HKS Carbon Ti.
Its very affordable and has larger piping to that of the nur spec.

thanks

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
yea that one would do good, my friend has it and it sounds pretty nice

·
NA-T T61
1,988 Posts
The HKS carbon is also a good exhaust.

When I was choosing exhausts, it came out between these two. I chose the Blitz because it was full stainless, looked excellent, and sounded great.

I'm sure you can't go wrong with either exhaust.

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
bp0192 said:
great responses. thanks

what do you guys think about the HKS Carbon Ti.
Its very affordable and has larger piping to that of the nur spec.

thanks
You want to keep the piping smaller on an N/A though, unless he plans on going turbo.

Regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
24 Posts
How "limiting" would the Blitz be to a turbo? I'm probably going to be N/A for a while, but if I ever went NA-T or NA-TT I wouldn't want to switch out for a bigger exhaust.

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
Blitz works well for both turbo and non-turbo. Plus, its got a high lack-luster finish :)

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
BlackedSSupra said:
How "limiting" would the Blitz be to a turbo? I'm probably going to be N/A for a while, but if I ever went NA-T or NA-TT I wouldn't want to switch out for a bigger exhaust.
The Blitz is fine until you get to real high HP levels I.E. 700whp, then I would recommend a 4 inch or larger.

Regards,
Kevin

K

·
0 Posts
I have the Blitz catback exhaust for sale if you're interested. It has only 200 miles on it. Just like new.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts