Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, Ive been doing alot of reading and I have the 1995 TT pace car that isn't street legal. It has the factory cat and exhaust on it. Ive been reading that the cat alone robs alot of power from the car and the stock exhaust does the same. Im thinking about getting rid of cat and exhaust and just going complete aftermarket. Does anyone see a reason I shouldn't do this. Any input is greatly appreciated. Just want to make sure Im not making a mistake before its done.

· SF-OT Lurker :]
1,461 Posts
Alright guys, Ive been doing alot of reading and I have the 1995 TT pace car that isn't street legal. It has the factory cat and exhaust on it. Ive been reading that the cat alone robs alot of power from the car and the stock exhaust does the same. Im thinking about getting rid of cat and exhaust and just going complete aftermarket. Does anyone see a reason I shouldn't do this. Any input is greatly appreciated. Just want to make sure Im not making a mistake before its done.
Hey you PMed me not too long ago... I sent you a PM back regarding your questions.

· Registered
928 Posts
of course do it, will net you a good amount of power, cats are horrible little devices, and there is absolutely no reason to keep it, need it to pass inspection in some states and thats it, well minus the whole emissions thing, plant a few trees to make up for it if you feel guilty :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.