Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone knows a good exhaust shop in queens that can run a 3 inch pipes from turbo to the muffler?

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks fellas..any more places?

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
o man when you said pricey now i know what you mean..i just called them for a quote.

·
(Rare & Unique)
3,886 Posts
rj's has done a lot of work for me....his prices has definitely gone waaayyyy up especially since he moved to that facility a while now.his work is very good none the less but very pricey.
Try ebay for some mandel bent pipes.. might be cheaper just to weld them than create one.
Ricky

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i was thinking of that parrot..

·
1,070 Posts
Go Behind Shea Stadium. Don't know the street name but there is alot of shops thier.
Yeah, if the piping doesn't have to be mandrel bend just drive around Shea Stadium. I remember the shops charging $80 with 3" piping from turbo to exhaust.

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dew o word...man i called them ysterday for a quote..it was ridiculous man...but from these fellas they do good work..but i dont think i can afford the price they gave me..it was insane

·
Registered
586 Posts
Yeah I know what u mean. The guy u prolly spoke to was Junior... the "J" of RJ custompiping. The other guy is somewhere else... iono. Send me a PM on the price they gave u. I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Go Behind Shea Stadium. Don't know the street name but there is alot of shops thier.
i use to bring my galant vr4 behind shea stadium 2 do my exhaust but i dont know about bringing a supra down there its really getto over there dont get me wrong the prices are really cheap!! but i had 2 go back more then one time cuz it kept leaking on me

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
geez that sucks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
rjs is CRAZY with their prices id rather go to kooks in l.i then pay rjs his ridiculous prices :nono: go behind shea for the price rj charged me for 1 yes 1 3" aluminum weld i got my whole exhaust done 150 bux that was for 1 weld i still cant believe he charged me that and the kicker is i preped and cut everythng even tacked it

·
Registered
798 Posts
go to shea....y pay all that money for a little welding and bending? there is a pretty big new looking shop over there, a couple people i know had their exhausts done there with no problems at all and for decent prices

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bump...anywhere else other then shea?i went there the other day...that place is a real shithole..and seems like half of them dont know what there doing..

·
Registered
51 Posts
Call POWERHOUSE TUNING 718 740 4434.. They will help you out with whatever you need to do.

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i shall

1 - 20 of 23 Posts