Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I went to a car meet with my viper that I drove home last night in the pouring rain at 2:30am! I drove all the way from Sound Performance to Madison in monsoon like rain and what usually takes about 1.5 hours took a little over 3 hours................anyways today it was worth it to have my car!

Highlights of the day were getting to race the Carrera GT which my friend got on video. I guess it wasn't much of a race but it was 2 lanes going into 1 and when the light turned green we both went and through 1st and part of 2nd I was ahead but then he passed and I let off, granted he was faster than me since my bottle was turned off but I didn't feel like playing chicken with 1 of those cars :) We almost ran again down the highway but state patrol showed up :1poke:

The other highlight was seeing the 1966 Lemans Champion GT40 in a guy's private collection. The meet started at Quaker Steak but invited guests got to go on this cruise and part of the cruise was viewing this guy's collection. It was pretty amazing and this was only his office, he apparently has a shit ton more cars in other garages :) Hope you enjoy the pics!

·
Premium Member
7,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Sticking to my roots I got a quick pic of the B/W 96 GTS :D

This picture is my favorite :D Yes my car is worth probably less than the wheels on the CGTs but damn!!!!

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
Josh M said:
Sorry I know the Gallardo isn't all that exciting and its all pics of the same car but I sure do love that car a lot :D
I like the Gallardo the best out of all of those cars. :)

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
OneJoeZee said:
I like the Gallardo the best out of all of those cars. :)
:wtcslap: :no!: Yes, a beautiful machine. But the best? No way. The two 62' Ferrari GTO's, now those are some sweet old school exotic goodness. But our opinions just very.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
RSXTypeS79 said:
:wtcslap: :no!: Yes, a beautiful machine. But the best? No way. The two 62' Ferrari GTO's, now those are some sweet old school exotic goodness. But our opinions just very.

yep. just opinions. :)

Gallardo is my favorite 'out of my reach' car right now. I'd take it over the murcielago. I think they look like big bananas on wheels.:D

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Those CGT's were amazing....fun show.

btw, murcielago ftw .... gallardo ftl :)

·
BOOBIES
3,212 Posts
rcsupra said:
I didn't know emo kids liked Ferraris :ugh2:
They're just there so they can feel sad that birds are getting sucked into various hood scoops, etc....

birds are dying!!!!!!!!

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Is Michael one of the owners of the CGTs?

Cool pics Josh.

-Olivier

1 - 20 of 37 Posts