Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
says
390 Posts
I have the entire kit on the way over, shoot me a pm.

·
Inline for the win
4,727 Posts
Bryant,

defiately post some pics and pm with a possible cost of this full kit minus the spoiler. I know it doesn't come with the spoiler, but since this kit is rare I have a little more inquiry in it than the whiflblitz or other jdm/uk parts.

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
chrisrocks said:
Carisma autotec also carries the Explosion Front

http://www.carismaautotec.com

-c-
they carry a knock-off,which is OK with me,but they don't offer the sides or the rear,I think the rear sets this kit from the rest of the kits for MKIV ,and there is nothing like it

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'm not looking for opinions on how it looks,i need to find a dealer that sells this kit

·
Registered
64 Posts
does anyone have larger photos?
front and sides looks awesome....best i've seen. i'm not sure i like the rear spoiler though

·
Asian Sensation
1,209 Posts
there was a board member with that kit. Forgot his name but he has a custom paint job. Someone convert those numbers? I wanna know how much for a full kit.

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
Front Bumper 525= $916
Side Skirts 419= $731
Rear Bumper 580= $1012
Rear Wing 419= $731
I do believe that it's pounds the they use so that's what I converted it from. So anyone correct me if i'm wrong.

I still like the Ridox kit the best.:)

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
blkdawg
,is that a different version of Explosion front?it looks identical for the exception for the thin bar in the center openinng.

·
ABM
497 Posts
i love that kit. my next kit will either be explosion or TRD wide. anyone else know what other stores/shops/sites carry the explosion/reckless kit?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts