Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DrIvE it like it's sToLeN
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not sure where else to put this....so here it goes.

i recently read an article that discussed how in asia (Japan specifically) the car enthusiasts over there are as avid about American Muscle cars (Corvettes, Mustangs, Camaros, GTO's...V8 etc.) that we are with the japonese counterparts (Skylines, Supras, Silvias...etc.) so my question is:

is there a significant market place for an american sports car shipping company so as to have them imported in Japan....or are our cars either A.) already easily accessable over there? B.) not of interest to there enthusiasts/ not a large market for this business venture?

all help would be appriciated...specifically i would like to hear from those that are either living in Japan/asia or do business/travel there frequently....ie: educated opinions. thanks=)

·
DrIvE it like it's sToLeN
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Art Vandelay??? why...0.o

...ok so does anyone know if Japan's car community would support this idea...is there a market place for this....kinda like how we americans freak over there cars

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
1. They love old school American muscle the same reason why we love their R-34's. There are so many laws in Japan that make older cars difficult and impractical to own. Not many people have the bankroll, garage space, and will to jump through the hoops necessary to make it all happen. Hell... just getting a new/used car registered can be quite a hassle.

2. Do you have the connections and bankroll for the business?

3. Why would someone go into business with you over someone that is already established?

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
google.com

Come on man, if you are going to start a business you need to do research on your own. SF is not exactly the best place to ask about this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts