Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
desufnoC
1,842 Posts
COOL. I don't need one, but I just had to comment on that. Just out of curiosity, why should one pick you to upgrade their CT, over say Performance Techniques? They are very reputable, and the upgrade cost is nearly identical.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
so the wheels are lighter then the stock wheels? and i have a 60 trim any way to make it lighter or something?

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
looks like what he is saying is the wheels are lighter, the shafts are prepped better, better balancing/done in the correct order, machining done to the housings for proper fit and less stress to the shafts.

Just to cut down on the reading for the lazy folk. lol

·
greasemonkey
3,138 Posts
i could use a stock one if your offering them free/cheap. ive got a ct with some chipped blades.

·
1000whp club
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'll give out the frist 30 wheels free, frist come first serve, I have no need for them, but I know alot of you do have broken blades in your stock ct's, and no i'm not trying to say buy mines, i'm trying to say mines are build different then alot of others who builds theirs, so please understand that i'm not saying anything is bad here, sorry if I did sound like that, I don't want anyone to think wrong about what I posted.

Steve

·
1000whp club
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
remember first 30 Get's there stock wheels free, but you have to pay the shipping and handling which is not too much, maybe about 5-10 bucks. Thanks guys

Steve

·
1000whp club
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mattsmall said:
so the wheels are lighter then the stock wheels? and i have a 60 trim any way to make it lighter or something?
the only way to mod yours depends on how who ever build it cutted the wheel and front cover, remember there are more then one way to build these turbos.

Steve

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
if you got a 57 trim no clip ill take on if im one of the first 30.

·
Can't wait for Spring!
2,364 Posts
so, these wheels you're offering are completely stock, no lightening or modification done to them at all?

·
1000whp club
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry Guys Some Dude Name Adem (dj) Desided To Bash On Me Again So The Deals Off, Messed Up My Day, I Would Of Gave Them All Free Out To You Guys But No Some One Had To Shut Everything Down. Thanks Him For Now Getting Free Turbo Wheels. Now I See Why I'm Never Ever On Here.

·
Can't wait for Spring!
2,364 Posts
well... we can keep this between you and me... under the table kinda thing... ;)

edit--------
doc J doesn't mean any harm, he just likes to go that extra mile for the supra community to make sure we are informed about something in every possible aspect, angle and fourth dimension ;). I really don't think he was raggin you, just offering information in a suggestive manner that you may have taken a little too offensively.

its okay. it wasn't a waste of time, i learned something, and that counts doesn't it?

·
Escaped from infinite lag
1,103 Posts
I want a wheel please please please PM me Ive sent you one

1 - 20 of 32 Posts