Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone running an F-Con with, we'll say, an E-Manage, or SAFCII?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Why would u want to do that??? the Fcon is already a piggy back and it can do everything and more then the emanage or safc

·
going broke fast
2,401 Posts
El Nagro said:
Why would u want to do that??? the Fcon is already a piggy back and it can do everything and more then the emanage or safc
i don't think he's talking fcon pro.i'm running the old school pre-programmed.i alos have an safcII,the map signal isn't wired yet though

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, pre-programmed. How much a cluster f*ck is the wiring?

·
going broke fast
2,401 Posts
Orubus said:
Yes, pre-programmed. How much a cluster f*ck is the wiring?
i got to play with the map wire's.i was told if you wire it in normal(safcII) it would trip the CEL.i was told it needs to run in-line with the fcon pressure sensor.i'm not sure how though

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh, it's not up and runnin' yet? Why would you trip the CEL...That doesn't make any sense to me...

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone running it with the E-Manage and full harnesses?

·
going broke fast
2,401 Posts
joey_daze said:
If you go to the Apexi website they have the diagram so you can hook up you Safc with the Fcon.
i looked for it,but had trouble loading the diagrams.i have acrobat reader too.if i had an e-manage, i wouldn't use the fcon.i'm using the fcon because i'm not a tuner and there isn't anybody around me either

·
Look, Its a hat!
1,520 Posts
joey_daze said:
If you go to the Apexi website they have the diagram so you can hook up you Safc with the Fcon.
do you have a link to the page?? i cant seem to find this said diagram

·
Super Moderator
11,146 Posts
I've seen a PFC-FCON run with an SAFC just fine - splice the SAFC into the Fcon jumper harness between the FCON and ECU so that its modifiying the FCON's output to the ECU, just the same way you'd wire in a n SAFC to a VPC. Works like a charm.

·
Look, Its a hat!
1,520 Posts
Wreckless said:
I've seen a PFC-FCON run with an SAFC just fine - splice the SAFC into the Fcon jumper harness between the FCON and ECU so that its modifiying the FCON's output to the ECU, just the same way you'd wire in a n SAFC to a VPC. Works like a charm.
thats what i thought would have to be done, just wanted to double check, becasue ive been know to f up things

1 - 13 of 13 Posts