Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Old Fart Supra Lover
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Supraheads,

Saw in the paper yesterday that George Barris is auctioning off some of his collection this weekend, so looked up the catalogue to see what was there. While drooling over the Starsky & Hutch Gran Torino and General Lee, I see that the '94 Mk IV from Fast & Furious (and 2Fast, 2Furious) is part of the collection - listed as a '99(!), along with most of the other cars from the movies - including the Charger (?pre-crash and burn or post?) from the original and the Hemi Challenger from the sequel.

http://bonhams.com/html/barris.html

Cash in your dropping 401k and buy something that will actually MAKE money for you! Let the bidding begin! Anyone want to go halfs on the Granny Mobile from Beverly Hillbillies?

·
Kirisute Gomen
2,747 Posts
I don't think George should. Most of his pieces are classics and one off pieces. Leave it to some dummy to get the Munster mobile. And just mess it all up.

·
Registered
183 Posts

I have to admit when they opened the garage and showed that car, as well as him driving it I :wackit: :drool:

I

·
0 Posts
I thought the white Jetta from F&F was bought by Frankie Muniz or what ever the hell his name was. Did they have more then one?

H

·
0 Posts
6 copys for some of the cars like the civics in the first one the cars they stold the trucks with

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
I don't see the orange supra you're talking about. Also, I doubt they are selling it as the car is located in the Netherlands, Europe, and the owner has no intent on selling it.

·
Very Senior Member
10,053 Posts
cherzra said:
I don't see the orange supra you're talking about. Also, I doubt they are selling it as the car is located in the Netherlands, Europe, and the owner has no intent on selling it.
You mean this one?
http://bonhams.com/cgi-bin/public.sh/pubweb/publicSite.r?sContinent=USA&screen=lotdetailsNoFlash&iSaleItemNo=2506144&iSaleNo=13278&sServer=http://images2.bonhams.com/&sPath=2005-04/20/7082217-25-1.jpg

And since there were several for the movie, who knows which one is which? :freak:

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
if i had some extra cash kicking around, id buy the f&f supra.... and change everything but the rims :stickpoke

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
-SuPrA sInGh- said:
if i had some extra cash kicking around, id buy the f&f supra.... and change everything but the rims :stickpoke
I was looking at it like that too...

1. Remove Decals
2. Repaint to factory color
3. Remove wing, add RMM wing or Stock wing
4. You have a kickass Supra :)

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
suprarossa said:

Cash in your dropping 401k and buy something that will actually MAKE money for you!

That is possibly the dumbest statement I have heard all year..............congratulations.................take money out of my 401k to buy a POS supra...............riiiiiiiight

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Xenon Supra said:
I was looking at it like that too...

1. Remove Decals
2. Repaint to factory color
3. Remove wing, add RMM wing or Stock wing
4. You have a kickass Supra :)