Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Fly boys drive fast toys.
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so me and my girl are heading to a nice family dinner around 730ish pm. we are in my 94 supra with the top off. We are cruising north on I-75 between fowler and B B Downs. Traffic in front of us, we are prolly going 65 maybe 70 at most. Im in the right lane and there is a silver minivan about 1/3 car length behind me in the left lane. I see the MOTHER F-ING red mustang with HID's flying up on us in my lane doing about a 100 plus. Im like WHOA WHOA WHOA there is NO WAY hes gonna get in between the supra and the mini, and he is not slowing down at all. I swerve into the emergency lane and so does the minivan and the *** BARLEY BARLEY gets by us, really close call. I was about to be a bad day. So 04 body mustang red with a black front lip.

So he passes us, and instantly hits traffic. So i get up next to him, and im seeing RED! I flip the fu_k out! im looking for shit to throw at his car but i happened to just clean it out. Im FREAKING out on him, he rolls his window down, all he says is "what?" Im just yelling "WHAT THE F_CK!!!! WHAT THE FU_K!!!!!" the guy is a early 20's ****** with black hair. I was PRAYING he was gonna ask me to pull over cause at this point i had so much rage in me that i prolly would have done something really stupid and ended up in jail or something. i mean i SNAPPED bad. (its bad when i snap.... houses burn down) "So my girl is like please please please just let him go, your gonna go to jail if u get your hands on him, just please....."

I just truly truly HATE people like this piece of sh_t who cant drive, and endanger the lives of other because they wanna act cool in a mustang.

I got off on BB Downs and caught up with the minivan and the woman in the passenger seat was crying, husband was driving. They roll down the window, and hes like, i have kids in the car.... now wife is freaking out.... im shaking so bad from rage at this point. Im just like WHAT THE FU_K WAS THAT!!! i was pretty much screaming at the guy about the mustang guy.

I show up to the family dinner shaking so bad...... people... there is a time and a place to be an ass and endanger others, just because u see a SUPRA doesnt mean u can be all fast and furious and do stupid SH_T like that.....

sorry guy but it was such a CLOSE call,(and i had some close calls) all because someone wanted to be a stupid fu_k..... last time someone was driving like an ass they hit me and i had a broken neck.......
I honestly i was freaking out so bad i would have pulled a gun or something like that, i was way out of control

n e ways the mustang im guessing headed north to Lando Lakes
tags started with B2--- and it had some sport plate i THINK.....

· Centralia Zombie Patrol
10,734 Posts
And you didn't call this in? I have called FHP probably 5 times my entire life, and 2 of them were counts where a driver ran other people off the road pretty much as described, one of which caused a motorcycle accident. It's *FHP on any cell phone as far as I know.

10,734 Posts
That sounds pretty uncharacteristic. They have always asked me for my number, name, current location, and a description of the vehicle.

· Registered
1,588 Posts
That sounds pretty uncharacteristic. They have always asked me for my number, name, current location, and a description of the vehicle.
Uncharacteristic ?

I was hit head on by a 16 year old and a 19 year old....police report stating ALCOHOL ON BREATH of the 16 year old and 19 year old taken to the hospital with suspected alcohol poisoning when i was on my MOTORCYCLE and they no faulted the shit because the two kids said the other one was driving. Give me a mother fucking break about uncharacteristic.

10,734 Posts
Uncharacteristic ?

I was hit head on by a 16 year old and a 19 year old....police report stating ALCOHOL ON BREATH of the 16 year old and 19 year old taken to the hospital with suspected alcohol poisoning when i was on my MOTORCYCLE and they no faulted the shit because the two kids said the other one was driving. Give me a mother fucking break about uncharacteristic.
Whoa there cocheese, you can simmer down. I am speaking for the Staties in MY area. You get a raw deal from police, there are a lot of options that involve pursuing it, including IA if it's bad enough.

Goddamn. I can't wait to be a cop.

· Registered
1,588 Posts
Whoa there cocheese, you can simmer down. I am speaking for the Staties in MY area. You get a raw deal from police, there are a lot of options that involve pursuing it, including IA if it's bad enough.

Goddamn. I can't wait to be a cop.
If its bad enough? Would it qualify as " bad enough " if I had a shattered right elbow, compound fracture of radius and ulna on my left arm, broken jaw, bleeding from both ears, 2 broken vertebrae and a broken pelvis. None the less that my two little knuckle children don't work anymore and I'm 100% sterile ?

Oh, none the less its obvious that they were driving on the wrong side of the road and it was a hit and run with the police report stating 16 year old with alcohol on his breath and the 19 year old taken to the hospital. Oh, failed to mention the police report stated they were doing approximately 70mph on the wrong side of a 6 lane divided highway and I was minding my own doing 50mph?

Having said all of that to give you full example, they still no faulted it. So you can go fuck your mother you think I'm going to simmer down when I was the one stuck with 801 thousand in medical bills and 6 months of recovery because of Florida no fault.

· Hardtopper
14,959 Posts
Thats crazy Greg,.. luckily in my 9 years of ownership I have only come across one crazy person on the road who almost ran me and another car off the road. It's best to just get out of their way and let it go.

· 2Fast4U
1,163 Posts
Thats crazy Greg,.. luckily in my 9 years of ownership I have only come across one crazy person on the road who almost ran me and another car off the road. It's best to just get out of their way and let it go.
x10. Get the fuck out of the way. It ain't worth getting your blood pressure off the scale.

10,734 Posts
If its bad enough? Would it qualify as " bad enough " if I had a shattered right elbow, compound fracture of radius and ulna on my left arm, broken jaw, bleeding from both ears, 2 broken vertebrae and a broken pelvis. None the less that my two little knuckle children don't work anymore and I'm 100% sterile ?

Oh, none the less its obvious that they were driving on the wrong side of the road and it was a hit and run with the police report stating 16 year old with alcohol on his breath and the 19 year old taken to the hospital. Oh, failed to mention the police report stated they were doing approximately 70mph on the wrong side of a 6 lane divided highway and I was minding my own doing 50mph?

Having said all of that to give you full example, they still no faulted it. So you can go fuck your mother you think I'm going to simmer down when I was the one stuck with 801 thousand in medical bills and 6 months of recovery because of Florida no fault.
WOW. How is it that all this happened and you didn't go to the media with it, or anything? No lawyers? Nothing? Are you seriously telling me that you didn't pursue any of this? And don't fucking flip out on me because I didn't know the full details of your wreck. You think I'm a fucking psychic? You feed me .05% of your details and then expect me to appropriately respond, and then dump the rest on me like I should be so ashamed that I wasn't aware of the full capacity of your injuries? Come ON.

The police reports were all botched in my bike wreck too, kid tried to flee the scene. Thank god it wasn't nearly as off-the-charts stupid as your drivers, but I got lucky because my lawyers dug their heels in as soon as anyone tried to get cute and make like they weren't at fault. I'm sorry that you got a raw deal, but yelling at me over the internet won't fix that. ETA: I'm not an unsympathetic party by any means. I had to watch my best friend lying in the middle of the road while traffic swerved around him because our wreck happened in the middle of an intersection and nobody wanted to stop - but coming at me swinging isn't going to change what happened to you. If you want to shoot me a PM with details, I'll be more than happy to actually talk to you about the wreck, since it seems like you're still pretty boiled over it (mine was 4 years ago and I still get mad about what that fuck did).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.