Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GOD fucking hates me

Well after a 3 day session and one 15lbs boost spike i think my 15year old motor from japan poped the head gasket. YIPE FUCKING SKIPPY. So for the totals days i have owned the car i have driven it 3. So that 3 in 365. Well actually its more like 3 in 400 and some. Well it was my fault so no ill feelings to my 7m. It is not truly know if it is really blown but im going to do a compression check tomorrow. But coolant looked to be leaking from between the head and the block or a crack in the head. Out of curiousity is the ge and gte head almost the same. Could i use the gte manis on the ge head on my gte block it the head is bad??? any who another one bites the dust.

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
thatsucks bro....and yes the heads from the gte and ge are exactly the same.... good luck with whatever you decide to do with it!

·
turbo....................
1,057 Posts
why didnt you put a mhg and arp studs, when you had the motor out!

damn right god hates you!

haha j/k j/k

-tony v

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
man i was going to but didnt have the money i have a good ge head so its not a problem to change it. its just the hassle of shit going wrong in three days. I hope im wrong though know what i mean.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
MHG isn't needed. Next time just keep detonation in check. Either the engine was bad from japan or it popped b/c of bad gas or lack thereof.

-"Oh man - Look what god did to me!"
-"God didn't do that, you did that! You're a f*%&ing Narc, I knew it!"
What movie is that from? Off topic!

G

·
don't blame god; god does not hate you.

try resurfacing the block, even if it isn't a MHG.

you know the head bows in the middle after you take it off, right?

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,329 Posts
Please watch the language used especiall in tittles since people view this stuff at work.

BTW sorry to hear that.. Maybe santa will drop you a MHG and you'll do it right the 2nd time :D

·
RIP 86.5 N/A, Hello 90T
2,293 Posts
^^ hehe :) that was harse towards the mods, granted they dont get paid that why we really should respect them they take time out of their days to do this "and dont get paid for it"...but in any case I believe the reasoning behind the title change is not because technically becuase what he said but quite frankly some people that believe in god or are big into religion might take offense to a title like that! Zazzn probably just didn't see the title as being appropriate.

·
SF in my veins... sigh
1,586 Posts
Eh... no offense to the mods... they do a lot of hard work here... but pulling God from the title was overkill IMO.

G

·
God doesn't hate you dude. This happening is proof that he loves you. If he didn't love you, he wouldn't want you to grow into the person that you can be. Having problems like this is what teaches you. Learning things the hard way IMO always has allowed me to learn more from what happened, than say just having good luck for so many years I eventually become a badass. It would take you forever to learn anything that way. Just take a deep breath, and take this time to do your engine right. More importantly take this time to LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES! God loves you, and is trying to help. This is the best way. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts